About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 8 house that is still good in period 9 + Cecil gave an illustration of the technique during the switch over

myfs_157293

Hi Master,
A friend just bought a landed house with main dr facing SW. He said his master said this facing is good for both period 8 and 9. Read somewhere that SW1 facing is best facing house in period 8. Is it true? Is there really such house that is good both in period 8 and 9?
For period 7 house, what would be good facing house that is relavant in period 8?
thanks
regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. In period 7; usually if Flying Stars are applied; you should be looking for the location of the following numbers: Mountain Star (MS)#7 and Water(W)#7. As at that period : 1984 to 2003; the reigning wealth star is = #7.
2. In period 8; using the same Period 7, SW1 chart;
2.1. #7 becomes the past prosperity number.
2.2. #8 becomes the CURRENT prosperity wealth star.
2.3. Thus there will still be no change in the flying star chart. But locate where the MS#8 is at and the W#8 also.
2.4. For example, in period 8, theWater star#8 is located at North and the Mountain Star #8 is at East sector.
3. In period 9; especially if the house is not completely torn down or major renovations done; one should still use Period 7, SW1 chart.
3. But since this will be period 9; then locate where are the Water#9 and MS#9. As in Period 9; #9 becomes the current prosperity star(s) while #8 becomes the PAST prosperity stars.
4. Your sum of fear is realised! In fact, in Period 9 and if we still retain the Period 7 SW1 chart; the MS#9 flies to the SE and Water #9 files to the South. These two sectors will have auspicious "Current" prosperity stars.
5. Thus, based on THE FACTS; most likely your friend's master MAY be pulling a fast one on your friend.
6. A Period 7, SW1 facing home will have MS#7 and Water#7 at it's frontage, thus as I had mentioned previously #7, today : is the PAST prosperity star(s).
7. BUT if you are using Period 8, SW1 stars then you will find the Water star = #8. While the Mountain Star (MS) = #8. Thus, if there is visible frontage at the frontage of such a house and there is sufficient back(ing) at the home; then in theory; this is a good house.
8. Thus, frankly, I have clearly illustrated, above that there is nothing difficult about applying Flying Star. And the fact speaks for itself.
9. To sum up: if the house has no major renovations done or torn and rebuilt usually it is still a Period 7 e.g. SW1 home.
9.1. Only thing to remember that if this is 1984 to 2003; then locate theLeft (MS) and Right (Water) stars = 7 = CURRENT prosperity during that period.
9.2. Correspondingly, if this is 2004 to 2023 (under Period 8); then locate where are the #8's ?
9.3. If this is 2024 to 2043 (under Period 9) then locate where are the #8's; that's all.
10. From this logic; I am afraid; if purely based on Flying stars; your friend's master has just pulled a fast one on him! Your some of concerns are realised... Lots of smoke coming from that master's ears for sure!

On 10/4/2013 1:55:45 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Master,A friend just bought
a landed house with main dr
facing SW. He said his master
said this facing is good for
both period 8 and 9. Read
somewhere that SW1 facing is
best facing house in period 8.
Is it true? Is there really
such house that is good both
in period 8 and 9?For period 7
house, what would be good
facing house that is relavant
in period 8?thanksregards
  • Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned; this is the template for what I had mentioned, previously in an earlier e-mail.
2. Comparing the sectors:-
2.1. For example from now to 2023 (Period 8); if the frontage is at North and a bedroom is located at e.g. East;
2.2. While from 2024 onwards to 2043b(Period 9); we find that the wealth stars had gone to South = toilet and there is a missing corner at SE; then when comparing the periods; From now to 2023, seems more auspicious then Period 9.
3. Thus logic says that one needs to compare the stars with sectors for either period to see which is considered better or worse-off or even no-change?

On 10/4/2013 4:58:02 PM, Anonymous wrote:
These are some considerations:1. In
period 7; usually if Flying Stars are
applied; you should be looking for the
location of the following numbers:
Mountain Star (MS)#7 and Water(W)#7. As
at that period : 1984 to 2003; the
reigning wealth star is = #7.2. In
period 8; using the same Period 7, SW1
chart; 2.1. #7 becomes the past
prosperity number.2.2. #8 becomes
the CURRENT prosperity wealth
star.2.3. Thus there will still be
no change in the flying star chart. But
locate where the MS#8 is at and the W#8
also.2.4. For example, in period
8, theWater star#8 is located at
North and the Mountain Star #8 is at
East sector.3. In period 9; especially
if the house is not completely torn down
or major renovations done; one should
still use Period 7, SW1 chart. 3. But
since this will be period 9; then locate
where are the Water#9 and MS#9. As in
Period 9; #9 becomes the current
prosperity star(s) while #8 becomes the
PAST prosperity stars.4. Your sum of
fear is realised! In fact, in Period 9
and if we still retain the Period 7 SW1
chart; the MS#9 flies to the SE and
Water #9 files to the South. These two
sectors will have auspicious "Current"
prosperity stars.5. Thus, based on THE
FACTS; most likely your friend's master
MAY be pulling a fast one on your
friend. 6. A Period 7, SW1 facing home
will have MS#7 and Water#7 at it's
frontage, thus as I had mentioned
previously #7, today : is the PAST
prosperity star(s).7. BUT if you are
using Period 8, SW1 stars then you will
find the Water star = #8. While the
Mountain Star (MS) = #8. Thus, if there
is visible frontage at the frontage of
such a house and there is sufficient
back(ing) at the home; then in theory;
this is a good house.8. Thus, frankly, I
have clearly illustrated, above that
there is nothing difficult about
applying Flying Star. And the fact
speaks for itself.9. To sum up: if the
house has no major renovations done or
torn and rebuilt usually it is still a
Period 7 e.g. SW1 home.9.1. Only thing
to remember that if this is 1984 to
2003; then locate theLeft (MS) and
Right (Water) stars = 7 = CURRENT
prosperity during that period.9.2.
Correspondingly, if this is 2004 to 2023
(under Period 8); then locate where are
the #8's ?9.3. If this is 2024 to 2043
(under Period 9) then locate where are
the #8's; that's all.10. From this
logic; I am afraid; if purely based on
Flying stars; your friend's master has
just pulled a fast one on him! Your some
of concerns are realised... Lots of
smoke coming from that master's ears for
sure!On 10/4/2013 1:55:45 AM, Anonymous
wrote:
Hi Master,A friend just
bought
a landed house with main dr
facing SW. He said his master
said this facing is good for
both period 8 and 9. Read
somewhere that SW1 facing is
best facing house in period 8.
Is it true? Is there really
such
house that is good both
in period 8
and 9?For period 7
house, what would
be good
facing house that is
relavant
in period 8?thanksregards

period_7_sw1.gif

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Guest Cindy

I have read that the period of a house can be changed with (at a minimum), new floors, new front door, new roof. This makes logical sense since floors, wooden front doors and most roofing materials would need to be updated at least every 20 years for general maintenance. In 2004 i bought a W1 sitting, E1 facing townhouse that had been built in 1968 (I am Kua 1...i knew nothing about feng shui when I bought...there were lots of external issues as well). Since then I put in a whole new kitchen floors and all (even more updating in small increments since meeting my husband, Kua 1 also, in 2011), all bathrooms have been done floor to ceiling, all upstairs flooring changed from carpet to bamboo in 2005, new front door in 2009, wrapped beams and studs of open staircase in 2014, roof taken to studs and new plywood with metal roof in 2012. We are getting ready to do the stair treads themselves and have the ground floor wood flooring sanded and refinished and the basement slate refinished. Does this actually change it to period 8? We plan to move into an RV in 2019 for a few years, but making the best of what we have now seems only logical (the RV is so we can travel to potential retirement locations and stay long enough to see if we truly love the area and people....then we will apply feng shui to help in our search or build of a better situated house).

Thank you in advance.

• Staff
18 minutes ago, Guest Cindy said:

I have read that the period of a house can be changed with (at a minimum), new floors, new front door, new roof. This makes logical sense since floors, wooden front doors and most roofing materials would need to be updated at least every 20 years for general maintenance. In 2004 i bought a W1 sitting, E1 facing townhouse that had been built in 1968 (I am Kua 1...i knew nothing about feng shui when I bought...there were lots of external issues as well). Since then I put in a whole new kitchen floors and all (even more updating in small increments since meeting my husband, Kua 1 also, in 2011), all bathrooms have been done floor to ceiling, all upstairs flooring changed from carpet to bamboo in 2005, new front door in 2009, wrapped beams and studs of open staircase in 2014, roof taken to studs and new plywood with metal roof in 2012. We are getting ready to do the stair treads themselves and have the ground floor wood flooring sanded and refinished and the basement slate refinished. Does this actually change it to period 8? We plan to move into an RV in 2019 for a few years, but making the best of what we have now seems only logical (the RV is so we can travel to potential retirement locations and stay long enough to see if we truly love the area and people....then we will apply feng shui to help in our search or build of a better situated house).

Thank you in advance.

1. There is frankly no encyclopedia or a manual to say for sure whether a home will change period or not.

2. As this is not an exact science.

3. Usually, when we enter a home; some people use their intutition to feel whether there is a potential change or not.

4. No matter what, many geomancers would plot two charts and compare them.

5. Frankly, Period 9 is just around the corner. And usually by 2022 onwards.. even if a home is under Period 8 may be more luck or less lucky when it comes to Period 9.

5.1 This is one more consideration. And you should prepare three charts: present, Period 8 and another for Period 9. (In case you might want to change to Period 9 instead). Although it is still a few more years more.

• Like 1

• Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...