Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
myfs_159686

Chinese Altar Dimension

Guest Teoh

Hello master,

would like to ask if my altar has 3 levels (like a stairway) and the highest level will be where the buddha is sitting , should the highest level be 126cm or can measure from the lowest level

Sponsored Link

38 minutes ago, Guest Teoh said:

Hello master,

would like to ask if my altar has 3 levels (like a stairway) and the highest level will be where the buddha is sitting , should the highest level be 126cm or can measure from the lowest level

This is feasible.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Guest Will

Hello,

I am in the U.S. and ready made altar tables are not easily found. Therefore I am having a carpenter to build a set for me. I have read the entries in the forum and now how more questions than when I started! ☺️ It would probably be easiest to ask if you could tell me the best Height x Width x Depth for and altar table (for Guan Yin & Guan Gong). I want to have a table built for the statues to sit on and another to place in front of it for offerings. Do any considerations need to be taken for the lower offering table? I am also going to have a single table made to sit to the left of the main altar for ancestors. What dimensions should that table be? Thanks in advance for your help! 

Best regards,

Will

Please try to do a search for e.g. "altar dimensions"  as this is a very old subject.  And there are already lots of similar questions/replies.

For example, I did a quick search and this should be relevant to your question:-

Other resources include:-

And there are lots more.. image.png.9b491f2c0f97b8b8db40744afd226abc.png

1. As the condominium unit has a tight space.. this altar was specifically or totally customised to fit into the location...

860572728_altarplacement2.thumb.jpeg.ed19dffbb5a4624cb20176a556392f11.jpeg

2. (Below) In addition, this resource was posted to a separate thread. Which shows that if one wants to include an ancestor tablet; it has to be located as follows...

414710599_chinese-altar-withancestoraltardimensions.thumb.jpg.3c918619b235a9767848a21f224e35c3.jpg