About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Seletar Park Residence: 'Tycoons & Rich-link

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Seletar Park Residence Under/Construction seems like one of those regular construction sites.
But wait till you see who build's it?
In one of the photos: wait.. you can see "advertisements" shouting out... "TYCOON...." and two more shouting out "RICH- "!
How not to become rich?
Unfortunately, I found this development to be over-priced; miserable 99 year lease. And above all; all the better units at ground floor with greater than 4.x metre high ceilings sold.... Otherwise, it is flanked by a Singtel exchange building & the Greenwich....

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Another boutique development in district 15 also using "Rich Link" Construction....
The name "Rich" alone sounds....

On 12/29/2014 7:45:32 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Seletar Park Residence
Under/Construction seems like
one of those regular
construction sites.But wait
till you see who build's it?In
one of the photos: wait.. you
can see "advertisements"
shouting out... "TYCOON...."
and two more shouting out
"RICH- ? ? "!
?How not to become
rich?Unfortunately, I found
this development to be
over-priced; miserable 99 year
lease. And above all; all the
better units at ground floor
with greater than 4.x metre
high ceilings sold....
Otherwise, it is flanked by a
Singtel exchange building
& the Greenwich.... ?

rich_link.jpg

rich_link1.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • Staff

Greenwich V in Seletar

Sorry, this tablet to the figurines placed here in 2012 had faded..only a few faint words could be read..

Remembering Seletar
The sound of nature
Memories

This collection of scupltures celebrates the rich heritage and unique culture of Seletar.

Built in 1928, the RAF Seletar is the first international airport of Singapore.

From the rubber estates of yesteryear lining Yio Chu Kang Road and Jalan Kayu to the sights, sounds and smell of tweeting birds..

final.thumb.jpg.115d8508ac4909fa626eacfa07b40977.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Formerly, in the 1980's till the redevelopment of the site, it used to be a self-contained small HDB satellite estate with Blocks 1 to 4 and a Food Centre cum Market.

2. Seletar Park Residence, today sits on the former Food Centre cum Market plus the last HDB Block 4 and partial Block 3. 

3. When the show room opened for purchase, I did went down to take a look at the show-room. Not Feng Shui but the ground units are high ceilings. Most likely this is an attraction - other than small. As I remembered the showroom had a swing out and swing in kitchen utility cabinet.. Not sure if some have dropped off already or not in tiny units.

4. A recent posting on Jadescape. Extract showing that Seletar Hills area is one of the three major White collar or Masters of SGP opps! I mean Who's who in SGP kampong, lah...

286403301_yiochukang.png.b544b48a3677e52ee563121039dc008c.png

5. This is the link:-

5.1. Yio Chu Kang is a long stretch of road. BUT what I zoom in is specifically: Seletar Hills estate area. And this condo is part of it. 

5.2. As mentioned in the extract, this "third area" in Singapore has attracted many who's who in SGP. Contrast to Kranji, Choa Chu Kang etc.. No offence to those staying these areas. 

5.3. This area used to have lots of crickets. And as some of us are aware, films even highlight former Qing Dynasty emperors keeping them as pets. Thus overall, the area is good. Other than the plots closer to the Jalan Kayu side. In the past, that area has pig rearing etc... Anyway.. these are not Feng Shui.. Phew!

6. Coming back to Seletar Park Residence. My main dislike under Shapes and Forms is the big block No. 151 = Telecom Exchange. Of all things it is like a sore-thumb. Since this exchange can never be demolised..... 

7. Ground floor units are not affected by the roof-line of the facilities...

8. Thus External location, location and location: thus I don't really like units facing outwards.. often "kena" the rear of other people's back-yard. Thus if someone were to held my arms in an arm lock... no choice.. I would plea to look inwards.
1914233_SELETARPARKRESIDENCE.thumb.png.eb0cb76f32e04ab34c6b24a4308948db.png

9. Of course, in Feng Shui it would be favourable especially if: 1. the frontage, 2. Kitchen and 3. Bedrooms for individual family members favour them etc...  It is not one size fit's all.

9.1. Remember the time not so long ago when we were students. In our class there are always the Top students.

9.2 There are of course those who are 15th to 20th in class. And there are some who always seem to be the last students.

9.3. Same here. In every development Good or Bad or Ugly, there are still stacks/units that may be Excellent, Average, Poor and even units known unfortunately as "Go Commit Suicide Now!" GULP!

1337342839_TheBellCurve.png.972afe41ae0dc393b22770302e9143a8.png

10. BTW, who, who, in SGP don't stay in condos. They live around 4 kilometres of the epicentre of Seletar Park...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Staff
On 2/24/2015 at 2:48 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Another boutique development in district 15 also using "Rich Link" Construction....
The name "Rich" alone sounds....

rich_link.jpg

rich_link1.jpg

RICH-LINK CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Main Contractor In Liquidation

Reference Resource:
https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Rich-link-Construction-Pte-Ltd

Registration No. / Unique Entity Number: 200405783K issued by Accounting And Corporate Regulatory Authority
RICH-LINK CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD. (the "Company") is a Exempt Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 12 May 2004 (Wednesday) in Singapore . The address of the Company's registered office is at the PARKVIEW SQUARE building. The Company current operating status is in liquidation - creditors' voluntary winding up. This Company's principal activity is building construction n.e.c. with chartered bus services (including school buses) as the secondary activity.

Snapshot Extract: Links are not embedded, here

image.thumb.png.131b20f780125d59cd6705520addf5e3.png