About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What will happen to Fortredale building

muffin_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. I like to clarify that in my opinion, the main "drawback" is related to the full glass facade on the `facing' side of each apartment.
2. In my opinion, this is `radical' design where, full height glass is used for e.g. the living room, bedrooms and even for the master bedroom.
3. The major `flaw' in my opinion is the lift up glass windows. This is similar in concept like those found at toilets.
I would rather prefer the use of sliding windows or better, windows that open (under the normal way).
This `flaw' together with the full height glass window, I believe is not ideal for a home (especially since it is near the equator) and it is not practical to turn on the aircon all the time.
4. This full glass facade would apply better to a commercial building where the glass windows need not be opened as it is fully airconditioned.
5. The original apartments were torn down and redeveloped into this buidling.
6. If one looks carefully into the interior of the pictures shown, one can see that only one or two units in the entire housing project is occupied.
With this radical departure from regular brick and standard window configuration, the sales of such units would be very slow.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/23/99 3:14:52 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
You mentioned that there are
too many feng shui flaws in
the fortredale building. What
will happen to it. Will
somebody ever live in that
building in future or it will
be sold on very discounted
price. Thanks.