About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui & Transmission Towers

• 2 years later...
Sponsored Link

• 2 years later...

Greetings Master Cecil,

1) in your first post above dated 2015, where pictures were taken from Hillside, let's say if i open the bedroom window and see that tower, can i say this is extremely shaqi negative from a fengshui perspective? i divide this issue into two separate issues - one is the radiation issue, another is the fengshui issue. let's pretend say one day the government decides not to transmit anything anymore but leave the structure there permanently, so the first radiation issue becomes not an issue anymore. Focusing on the second issue - the fengshui issue, is that very very bad shaqi since it is very very sharp?

2) My house living room window view is similar to your second 2018 post, photo from Hillvista condo., where i can see the 2 towers. i wish to hang a bagua convex mirror at the window facing outwards but i don't know how to do it. Because by hanging the bagua suspendedly, wind can blow, when wind blows the bagua mirror may turn inward into the house. i understand bagua mirror must face outward. Another idea is to use a superglue to paste on the outer window glass panel facing outward. However this is a permanent thing and next time if i want to change the bagua i must call a contracter to change the entire window glass pane. Any advice?

Sorry if i am asking a bit noob here. And really thank you and appreciate your time for advice. Happy New year!

George

• Staff
2 hours ago, George said:

Greetings Master Cecil,

1) in your first post above dated 2015, where pictures were taken from Hillside, let's say if i open the bedroom window and see that tower, can i say this is extremely shaqi negative from a fengshui perspective? i divide this issue into two separate issues - one is the radiation issue, another is the fengshui issue. let's pretend say one day the government decides not to transmit anything anymore but leave the structure there permanently, so the first radiation issue becomes not an issue anymore. Focusing on the second issue - the fengshui issue, is that very very bad shaqi since it is very very sharp?

2) My house living room window view is similar to your second 2018 post, photo from Hillvista condo., where i can see the 2 towers. i wish to hang a bagua convex mirror at the window facing outwards but i don't know how to do it. Because by hanging the bagua suspendedly, wind can blow, when wind blows the bagua mirror may turn inward into the house. i understand bagua mirror must face outward. Another idea is to use a superglue to paste on the outer window glass panel facing outward. However this is a permanent thing and next time if i want to change the bagua i must call a contracter to change the entire window glass pane. Any advice?

Sorry if i am asking a bit noob here. And really thank you and appreciate your time for advice. Happy New year!

George

Please note that often it is considered as a sha qi or poison arrow ONLY IF this is directly aimed towards a unit's opening and in close proximity to it. Thus it may not be a poison arrow in this case.

For example, in the 2015 write-up no mentioned of any ba gua mirror required.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

Block 23 Le Wood condo

966AE2C4-B865-4E57-B812-76B8AE523DBC.png

2ECD2E5B-7768-4A73-9CB3-1E43FDCB627A.jpeg

CB6FD8A0-B2E3-4707-B26B-3C95A6D92D10.jpeg

my client a Dr. previously tested the bukit batok transmitting towers at the other side The Hillside condo. And his meter tested positive for "microwave" heat there.

But the towers so close to Blk 23.. I don't know .. hopefully not the microwave 800 range

9D27F7F4-F3A5-47C7-B093-A52639E9EF37.jpeg