About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Dawson Site C: Skyparc at Dawson

• 1 year later...
Sponsored Link

Hi Mr. Cecil,

Thank you for the response. I have finished reading your write ups on the introduction to Fengshui and am interested to learn how to apply the Eight House and Flying Stars to this development.

North-Facing (Stack 46/48/82) : Are these stacks considered as North or North-East Facing?

South-Facing (Stack 44/88) : Are these stacks considered as South or South-West Facing?

Looking forward to your update.

• Staff

Based on a quick glance; the bigger 5 bedroom type: Block 96, stack 86 most likely has it’s kitchen at the inauspicious NW or commonly known as “ Fire at Heavens Gate”.

Three other stacks circled in blue have a much smaller footprint; thus on a quick glance; most likely have this same issue. But nevertheless, it is good to confirm if this is correct.

EA999531-791E-4955-AF6D-0FD603344B43.png

4728BA89-AE19-45C2-8242-47DD82C5C414.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Mr. Cecil,

Good day. 

According to your resources online, my house type is "The North House".

5 Feb 1981 to 24 Jan 1982

North

North East

North.gif.641cc28b98e764e0a6c193a5315463d7.gif

Kindly advise : When I map the "The North House" over the Floor Plan, do i align the North (aka Excellent) with the Magnetic North?

Thanks for clarifying as I am very new to FS.

• Staff

HDB Dawson Site D: HDB DAWSON VISTA

This development that onlyhas two blocks 78 and 79 has stacks that either face Period 8 Flying stars N3 or S3:-

N3 = 57, 61, 63 & 65
S3 = 51, 53, 55 & 59

Block 78 Stack 51 has it's kitchen at NW sector = Inauspicious Fire at Heaven's Gate. Thus be extra careful in the kitchen layout.

N3 Stacks/Units =  57, 61, 63 & 65 has the double auspicious #8's wasted at the "back" or rear (kitchen/yard)  of the unit. Thus has less favourable luck than the S3 stacks.

S3 = stacks 51, 53, 55 & 59 are the best stacks for a East group person. As both frontage enjoys the double auspicious #8 wealth stars. And furthermore their facing directions has water. Bring great wealth.

1. Attached, please find a sample illustration of a Flying Star Period 8, S2 chart.

2. In the attachment: it is advantages for the [8] & [8] which symbolises : Prosperity, good wealth at the frontage of the home. Vs a N2 facing where this good stars are wasted at the "rear" which is usually the kitchen/yard area.

3. The only concern for a S2 facing chart is that so often, the kitchen may be located at NW sector. Which in Feng Shui is called: "Fire at Heaven's Gate". And this can affect the male breadwinner's career luck.

4. Thus for a South facing (S2) best to select a unit where the kitchen is either at North or North-east sector is preferred.

HDB DAWSON VISTA FLYING STARS.png

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Staff
45 minutes ago, Snowwhite Serena said:

Hi,

I have selected Site C, Blk 95.  Unit 62.

Pls advise is there anything I need to avoid.

Also if to engage you to visit the site after I take my key, what is the cost for a  2room unit.

serena

Serena, Have just sent a private email. Thanks HP/WhatsApp: 978-53171

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...