About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Conversion and Migration of Old Forum to New Forum - Completed

Robert Lee

• Staff

Hi Everyone!

If you can see this new forum and post, it means that you are now on a brand new forum software.

Our old forum has served us well for many years since 1996, however it is outdated and obsolete. So I had to find a new replacement forum that will continue to serve our site's need for many years to come. All the data from the old forum has been converted and migrated over to this one. So our valuable forum posts and data will continue to be searchable here.

This new forum is friendly to both web based and mobile based browsers, with many features such as private messaging and so forth. So it will enhance user's experience on the site.

There are still many sections of the site that I need to upgrade, so once everything is fully migrated over the new server. I will then re-customize the forum template so that it will integrate well with other parts of the site. Meanwhile, I have already updated our online system to be able to link to this forum. So everything should continue to work seemlessly.

Enjoy!

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link