Sponsored Link

HDB EastCreek @ Canberra / East Creek @ Canberra

• Staff

EastCreek @ Canberra Sales Brochure: Site Plan and Floor Plans

eastcreek-@-canberra.pdf

1625137682_1IAMPERIOD8.thumb.png.404fc40769f33ec076dcd93009d799e0.png

Lease Commencement Date: 2019

Macro Feng Shui of HDB East Creek @ Canberra

1. There is a river: Sungei Simpang Kiri at the South-Eastern tip of HDB East Creek @ Canberra.

HDB EAST CREEK SITE PLAN  n WATER CLASSICS.png2. This development is thus influenced by external Shapes and Forms and precisely The Water Classics.

3. If one has bought a unit especially at Block 102A especially stack 65 & also 67, 69 and 71; best to get expert advice from any Geomancer i.e. to study and evaluate Sungei Simpang Kiri's influence (if any).

HDB EAST CREEK n WATER CLASSICS.png3.1. Factors include the distance between the block/stack to the river

3.2. The river flow and it's strength e.g. fast / slow or moderate flow on ordinary days etc...

3.3. What types of trees etc.. at the uncompleted park

3.4. The future road. As this is considered another water course... etc..

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

I believe, most potential purchases must have been wondering about the huge land that house a power sub-station (PSS).

In my opinion:

1. The good news is that although the PSS land looks huge;

2. The size of the sub-station building is of a reasonable size. And quite common to see a similar sized PSS. Just that this one literally sticks-out like a sore-thumb that's all.

3. In my opinion; personally, I have read all over and even some condos have a sub-station right above a unit. Take for example: The Meyer Place. A unit #02-02 is just above a PSS devoted for this private development of 23 units.

4. I have known the owners of #02-02 there since the place T.O.P.; And their children did not turn out to be "this or that" as what some have imagined!

huge power sub-station.png5. This may be different with say micro-wave transmitting stations ....

6. In fact, one plus point coming from the PSS is that it is usually maximum of 2 level heights if we consider some additional roofing. And units facing this PSS that are say 4 or more storeys would permanently enjoy "clear-space" or open space.

7. There is thus no possibility at all for any other buildings  to replace the sub-station!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to HDB EastCreek @ Canberra / East Creek @ Canberra