About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Park Grove Yishun unit 1956, blk 677C

Julia2526

Hi Master,

Can you enlighted me if the following:

1: Is it necessary to put a partition when entering from the main gate / gate?

2. I will be hacking Bedroom 3 as the blue X then will extend my living room and also a study corner for my 7 years old son.  Kindly advise if is good for feng shui

3. Is this unit 1956 a good feng shui house.  Need to take note anything or like put feature waterfall to enchance luck, wealth (which place to put this?)

P:S we have only a family of 3 (my husband, my son, myself) staying in this unit.  I will sleeping main bedroom 1, my son bedroom 2, extra main bedroom 2 is only guest room if any:

Thank you for your good advise :)

Sponsored Link

• Staff
1 hour ago, Julia2526 said:

Hi Master,

Can you enlighted me if the following:

1: Is it necessary to put a partition when entering from the main gate / gate?

2. I will be hacking Bedroom 3 as the blue X then will extend my living room and also a study corner for my 7 years old son.  Kindly advise if is good for feng shui

3. Is this unit 1956 a good feng shui house.  Need to take note anything or like put feature waterfall to enchance luck, wealth (which place to put this?)

P:S we have only a family of 3 (my husband, my son, myself) staying in this unit.  I will sleeping main bedroom 1, my son bedroom 2, extra main bedroom 2 is only guest room if any:

Thank you for your good advise :)

Sorry, this is beyond Free Advice.

A partition: "It depends"

1. If there is no direction path between the main entrance door towards an opening such as an "open" window.

2. Under Feng Shui; there are "Nice-to" specifications and dimensions for installing a partition.

3. Not all homes need a partition...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Master Lee,

Thank you for the great reply.  1 last question, I have enclosed my floor plan for your reference there is a need to input the partition.  May I know your quote for fengshui house visiting as well when I need to reserve your slot and I will be getting my key on Mar 2016 or earlier.  Thank you

• Staff
1 hour ago, Julia2526 said:

Hi Master Lee,

Thank you for the great reply.  1 last question, I have enclosed my floor plan for your reference there is a need to input the partition.  May I know your quote for fengshui house visiting as well when I need to reserve your slot and I will be getting my key on Mar 2016 or earlier.  Thank you

I have hidden your attachment for confidentiality purposes to protect your interests. As it has both your block as well as the exact unit address.

I believe you are collecting your keys on Mar 2017.

The fee for your new apartment is a fixed fee of $ with no hidden charges.

1. There are two common methods of approaching the Feng Shui of your new apartment:-

Method (ONE) 1:

This is very popular especially if one is eager to plan for the interior layout. Here, I will gather all the relevant information from you and start to plan and work out proposed layout plans. A sample is enclosed. Your layout would take me around 5 to 6 hours to prepare. And arrange to meet up with you anywhere to your convenience to discuss the layout plans - often 1 week later. When you get your keys, will arrange to try to meet you to confirm the readings and discuss any other relevant info to assist you in your planning of the interior.

Method (TWO) 2: If you are not in a hurry to "move-in". I will arrange to meet you onsite when you get the keys. And usually the next week later meet at your new apartment to discuss on the Feng Shui.

I will also provide you with a link to view the combined auspicious dates and all relevant procedures such as first-time open door etc.

Feel free contact me at HP: 97853171  to let me know if you require any further information or clarifications.

P.S. As mentioned, earlier; for confidentiality I have not published your layout plan. Hope you understand. We don't want the whole world to know where you...

Snapshot of www.geomancy.net's Homepage with the fee structure. No hidden charges nor purchase of any products:-

AUDIT FEES.png

• 8 months later...