About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Tampines GreenVerge

Keith

Dear Sir,

I notice some review on Tampines GreenView, but none on Tampines GreenVerge.  Can you comment if Tampines GreenVerge has good or bad FengShui in general?

How can one decide if a HDB BTO Project is good or not?  I understand there is map of the site provided by HDB.  But as you have mentioned in the forum, many factors affect the Feng Shui of a home.  So, how can we tell the Feng Shui of a house that has not even exist?  I passed by Tampines GreenVerge site recently and the whole place is empty other than a big drain between the Main Road and the site.

Lastly, I have used the tools on Geomancy.net to determine that I am a West Group person.  My ideal Main Entrance is South-West and Favourable directions are North-East, North-West, West, and South-West.  This leads me to one question.  Most of the new houses have the Main Door opposite of the Frontage.  Assuming Punggol Waterway Cascadia.  Based on your review, a number of North-West Stacks are good.  my question is, it may be able for one like me to position most things in my favourable directions.  But, how to change a South-East facing door to be facing South-West? 

Hope to get some advice on the above. :) 

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

When I have the time; I will try to post comments on some developments; As I still have various commitments.

Even if a unit is less suitable and if there are eg. Three to choose from; one can still rank the stacks/units as shown in the same. But this ranking is tedious so need lots of time and effort. And usually for left over units or if one already firm on just these few units.

BY RANKING OF 3 STACKS.png

BY RANKING THE POIZ EXERCISE 8hse.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

HDB Tampines greenverge ..expected TOP in Q1 2022

The extension of Tampines Ave 6 is ready..but not opened to traffic.

To the left of this photo is the HDB Tampines Greenridges estate:3F8FAAD3-1A45-464D-ABEA-06D9837246C2.jpeg

To the right of this photo is HDB Tampines Greenverge:F7B8D9A1-9E71-43E0-8312-AF3663ECF8C1.jpeg

Work just started just the first few storeys (around 3 storeys) high:B74CB556-39BE-4057-849E-7D2D929A4C1C.jpeg

5714616E-05D8-4492-8AB9-D25371AE9D72.jpeg

4F0F2B97-109D-4D4E-B8CC-6BAFB397D2A8.jpeg

• 5 months later...
  • Staff

1. A sampling of this estate shows that Block 622A stack 23 has it's kitchen at the NW sector.

2. In Feng Shui, a kitchen is considered inauspicious if it is located in the NW. As NW represents the Male Head of the house: this person is often the Male breadwinner or the Master of the house.

796898400_TampinesGreenVergeKitchenatNWa.gif.f062c5a06bb93ad51aed17a1b41af6b2.gif

3. Please do a search if one does not understand the term "Fire at Heaven's Gate."
3.1. Simply, a kitchen especially the stove in this sector can affect the Male breadwinner's career luck as well as it also affects the luck of the entire family.

4. There are lots, lots more of both 5 and 4 bedroom types with such a concern.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Staff

These photos were taken during CityLife EC's T.O.P. in 2016 of HDB GreenVerge. 

Then the land was just being cleared. 

Earlier on,  the area with yellow highlights was suppose to continue to be both green and a cycling dirt track...

In Singapore, it is more likely that every corner will be turned into some kind of housing development: HDB/EC/codo or into a shopping mall etc...

onemap(1).png

img_9481.jpg

img_9482.jpg

img_9483.jpg

img_9484.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Staff

How can we help you today?

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

The Experts in House Hunting
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

We will help you select the most auspicious unit!