About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I feel Luck is never on my side

Dear Master Cecil,

I was never a believer of feng shui/ ba zi/ anything like them before. Until when I feel my life has no fulfillment and wherever I go, it seems like I hit an invisible walls. These are the walls that block me 

now:

1. Currently I am working as a Sales Manager. Even though I have a stable job, I don't feel like this job is meant for me. I keep motivating myself and always say to myself "Don't do what you love, but love what you do". But, I know that I'm telling lies to myself. I'm quitting my job. But, I don't have any back up plan for my future career or even money to start my business.

2. I thought with good income, I could save and invest for my future. However, whenever I could gather a little money, there are unexpected expenses that I need to make. On some occasions, I also spent money for something that (if I think about it now) is useless. The investment instruments that I bought are all losing. My friend who asked me to invest some money for 'our' business never give any profit and suddenly declared 'bankrupt'. 

3. Whenever there were chances for me to gain profit from my investments, there were series of misfortune events that made the investments run against me before run in favor to me. 

4. My family tried to sell our house for capital money to make a simple monthly lodge business (for students or workers), but all of the potential buyers turned away with reason that our house's feng shui is bad.

5. I though I've found the love of my life. Everything went perfect. But, when I proposed to her, she rejected me and we broke up right away. She was my reason to work my current job. But with our break up, I lost all my motivations.

I always look well from outside. But inside, I am a desperate person. One day, my friend recommended me to have a reading by Ba Zi as it works as a 'map' to guide my path. I did not care at all at first. Another person also suddenly suggested me to visit this website - which I think this coincident might be a sign for me... So, I pulled some free reports on your website and read that everything mentioned there fits me well. Thus, it urges me to believe and I would like to consult with you, with priority on my career path and finance. Because I don't feel I have fulfillment and every day is miserable for me.

I am a male born on June 18, 1987 at 12:47 pm (noon). I would like to seek your advise on what career path or business that would suit me well and what I can do to nurture my luck. Based on the free report, mentioned that Finance, Banking, Investment would fit me well. But, until now, I lost really a lot on my forex trade and stock trade. Even my mutual fund and gold bars are losing value.

Your kind advise would be much appreciated. 

Thank you very much 

黄忠兴

Sponsored Link