About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Master Bedroom Bed Positioning

NPR

Dear Master,

After reading from some of your previous advises , I hope you can also provide some advises to assist my renovation planning.

1. PICTURE 1 : Extracted from your previous advises for Northpark Residences, my unit is number 62 at Tower 29 facing SW1 ; 207 degree (Dual Key Unit).
  2. PICTURE 2 : Floor plan and studio bedroom picture that I intend to use it as my master bedroom.  (Question1a) Is it adviseable to sleep in a bedroom that have all the kitchen appliances, washing machine, washing basin (no cooking and washing will be done in this bedroom at all)?  (Question1b) Is the current original bed positioning with concrete wall behind and facing the opening window a good position as most of our upper body is next to the toilet?
  3. PICTURE 3 & 4: (Question 2a) May I know is it adviseable to reposition the bed with a custom made half height cabinet as headboard against the aluminium window frame right below the window and next to the balcony sliding door?
  4. PICTURE 3 & 4: (Question 2b) My second proposal is to custom build a full height cabinet as the bed headboard against the whole aluminium window frame that will eventually cover up the whole window leaving only light and air coming in from the sliding door, will this intention affect any future feng shui matters like health, wealth, career and etc..?
  5. Base on my bed repositioning, which side of the bed is appropriate for the Master and Mrs?

NPR Position 01.JPG

NPR Position 02.JPG

NPR Position 03.JPG

NPR Position 04.JPG

Edited by NPR

Sponsored Link

• 9 months later...
  • Staff

Onemap.sg has started to show the outline of each block of flats at Northpark Residences.

It also shows or confirm stacks such as Block 25, 27, 29 and 31 as either NE1 or SW1 facing: NE1 = 25 degrees. and SW1 = 205 degrees:-

ONEMAP NORTHPARK RESIDENCES.png

Earlier, the readings using streetdirectory.com shows NE1 27 degrees and SW1 207 degrees. Or a slight 3 degrees difference:-

north park residences streetdirectory.png

This illustration, below shows stacks highlighted in yellow are either facing NE1 and SW1:-

5a006216cc86f_ne1ofsw1flyingstars.png.9153fa467068774bf86de48b4135c2af.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 4 months later...