About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The Peak @ Balmeg

Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Master, I'm curious too of the Feng Shui as there will be a new development coming up on the side of Haw Par Villa. Is it good to have developments so near Haw Par Villa. The new development that I'm looking at is around 200m from Haw Par Villa.

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Over just the last three years, I have at least 5 requests for Can or cannot buy at The Peak @ Balmeg to look at the Feng Shui before my clients decide to whether to buy a unit at this development. 

1.1. Out of the 5 clients, 3 of them eventually settled on the purchase of a unit there. 

2. Common concerns:-

A. All Five decided to call upon a Feng Shui Master (FSM) as they were concerned of this development which is next to Haw Par Villa. Perhaps on a normal circumstance, many would not have engage a FSM if not for this concern.

B. Two who had purchased a unit there AVOIDED purchasing a unit next to or near to or have a view of Haw Par Villa (HPV). The third, was also concerned as some of the openings (not frontage) faces Haw Par. However, it has external views of the walk-way and part of the greyish theatre wall. Eventually, the third couple purchased a unit there.

3. Thus one may share the same fate if having purchased a unit there and later, during a resale, many potential buyers are equally concerned like my clients, above.

4. Frankly, this boils down to a "stigma" associated with such a development. Even if there is really nothing "evil" about the place (HPV).

P.S. Anyway, in my opinion, the only condo that is 200 metres along Pasir Panjang Road is this development LOL or the smaller Sea Suites...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Staff
1 hour ago, Guest The peak at Balmeg said:

So does haw par villa affect the peak at Balmeg? 

1. All sites are govern by this:-

2. Thus even excellent sites also has the good, the bad and the ugly.

3. Furthermore, not all blocks/stacks are close-to or even have a view of it. 

4. In general, further the better.. if one simply wants to be on a safe side... without further check or investigations done.

• Staff

1. Feng Shui tools are more complicated than this.

2. For the lay-person, please note this concept of Yang Zhai San Yao or The three major considerations:

2.1. Frontage (Main Door or Standing inside the living room, looking outwards)
2.2. Kitchen
2.3. Bedroom 

586806516_YangZhaSanYao.png.af3bf46d5c40e93b8889c86de692f4a5.png

3. Do you always use the main door for Feng Shui?

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/16637-an-in-depth-understanding-of-the-frontage-of-a-home-is-it-always-the-main-door-who-are-the-conservatives-the-modernist-what-lead-to-the-conservatives-use-of-the-main-door-only/