About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Waterway Sunrise I

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Waterway Sunrise I Sales Brochure: Site Plan and Floor Plans

waterway-sunrise-i.pdf

HDB Waterway Sunrise I and Shapes & Forms Feng Shui

This batch of newly or soon to be released for sale flats now have two rubbish bin chutes: common rubbish and recyling.

What was the architect thinking when he/she designed the layout of Blocks 655A, 656B and 657A?

For example:

Stacks #718 (very close-to), #822 and #868 have one of the rubbish bins directly facing the unit's entrance area.

And indirectly for stacks #820 and #866. And slightly further away for #716 as there is a emergency exit as a further buffer.

[2017 launch]

HDB waterway sunrise I central rubbish bins.png

HDB waterway sunrise I central rubbish bins1.png

HDB waterway sunrise I central rubbish bins2.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hopefully, HDB should consider providing a partition. Even a glass wall (although not that ideal as in the past) is much better than leaving it open as in the original sales brochure.

Enclosed are the layout plans of the 4-bedroom types e.g. stacks #716 and #718. And the 5-bedroom types e.g. stacks #822 and #868 with the main entrances. Their main entrance will be facing one of the rubbish bins be it common or recyling.

Such stacks will seriously have poor re-sale value in the future when it can be placed on an open market ... five years after lease commencement date.

In my opinion, unless HDB gives a huge 30 percent or more discount; else skip these stacks like the plague...

waterway sunrise I rubbish bins.png

HDB 4 N 5 BEDROOM LAYOUTS.png

• Staff

HDB Waterway Sunrise I and Flying Stars Feng Shui

This development has stacks that faced varied directions depending on the bed-room type.

A. East Group (N2, S2 & SE1 facing stacks)
==========================

1. N2 for e.g. stacks 760, 762: Stacks/Units has the double auspicious #8's wasted at the "back" of the unit. Thus not as favourable.

2. S2 for e.g. stacks: 772 & 774: Stacks are the best stacks for a East group person. As both frontage enjoys the double auspicious #8 wealth stars. And furthermore their facing directions has water. Bring great wealth.

2. 1. Attached, please find a sample illustration of a Flying Star Period 8, S2 chart.

2. In the attachment: it is advantages for the [8] & [8] which symbolises : Prosperity, good wealth at the frontage of the home. Vs a N2 facing where this good stars are wasted at the "rear" which is usually the kitchen/yard area.

3. The only concern for a S2 facing chart is that so often, the kitchen may be located at NW sector. Which in Feng Shui is called: "Fire at Heaven's Gate". And this can affect the male breadwinner's career luck.

4. Thus for a South facing (S2) best to select a unit where the kitchen is either at North or North-east sector is preferred.

SE1 e.g. 818

B. West Group (NE1, NW1 and SW1facing stacks)
==============================

5. NE1 For e.g. 782, 784 786: Has the auspicious water wealth #8 star at the frontage. Thus, units with water position at the frontage (balcony side) can enjoy good Feng Shui. If so, the sum-of-ten can be activated for : Health, wealth and family luck. If the unit is not facing a water position, then best to place a water position at the balcony area to activate the luck. On the downside; the other sectors in such a home has bad stars that best to be disarmed or neutralised.

6. NW1 e.g. 824: To activate the auspicious Pearl String effect; best to have a "mountain" at the front and ideally water behind the unit. In addition, the water position is at the rear of the block.

7. SW1 e.g. 750, 752, 754 & 756: For SW1 facing, ideally, water position to be at the frontage. If so, it is a double bonus as SW1 enjoys the auspicous 10 combinations under the Flying Star Feng Shui.

waterway sunrise I flying stars total.png

P8 S2 180 SAMPLE.png

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/28/2017 at 7:30 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Hopefully, HDB should consider providing a partition. Even a glass wall (although not that ideal as in the past) is much better than leaving it open as in the original sales brochure.

Enclosed are the layout plans of the 4-bedroom types e.g. stacks #716 and #718. And the 5-bedroom types e.g. stacks #822 and #868 with the main entrances. Their main entrance will be facing one of the rubbish bins be it common or recyling.

Such stacks will seriously have poor re-sale value in the future when it can be placed on an open market ... five years after lease commencement date.

In my opinion, unless HDB gives a huge 30 percent or more discount; else skip these stacks like the plague...

waterway sunrise I rubbish bins.png

HDB 4 N 5 BEDROOM LAYOUTS.png

Master Lee, your view on stack 802 with flying lucky stars wasted at the ‘rear’, what can be done to remedy it. 

• 6 months later...