About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Woodleigh Glen

Cecil Lee

• Staff

HDB Woodleigh Glen and Flying Stars Feng Shui

1. This site does not have any 5 bedroom Type.

2. And perhaps because of the trapezium plot of land, the architect has literally creating a "box" like layout plan. With the central spine provided with spacing.

3. Pretty unique in that a total of 688 units all either facing Flying Stars:

N1
N2
S1
S2

and E2.

4. There is another row which I have shaded in purple. For these stacks, I did not plot the compass readings.

5. The N1 & S1 facing stacks:

6. N1 has the auspicious double 8s at it's frontage. Good if the frontage has a water position.

7. Good if the master bedroom is located at NE sector. As it has good auspicious star combinations of MS#6 + WS#1.

8. If a bedroom is located at East is good for a bedroom cum study.

9. The rest of other sectors has inauspicious stars. And may need to be disarmed.

10. S1 The combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area.

11. It will be good if a bedroom is located at East sector: good for studies.

12. If the main entrance is located at NE, this will be excellent as there are good combinations of MS#1 with WS#6 in this sector.

13. N2/3 & S2/3

14. N3. Stacks/Units has the double auspicious #8's wasted at the "back" of the unit. Thus not as favourable.

15. S3. Stacks are the best stacks for a East group person. As both frontage enjoys the double auspicious #8 wealth stars. And furthermore their facing directions has water. Bring great wealth.

16. The frontage has the current prosperity [8] & [8] which symbolises : Prosperity, good wealth at the frontage of the home. Vs a N2 facing where this good stars are wasted at the "rear" which is usually the kitchen/yard area.

17. The only concern for a S2 facing chart is that so often, the kitchen may be located at NW sector. Which in Feng Shui is called: "Fire at Heaven's Gate". And this can affect the male breadwinner's career luck.

18. Thus for a South facing (S2) best to select a unit where the kitchen is either at North or North-east sector is preferred.

[2017 launch]

HDB Woodleigh Glen Flying Stars total a.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 years later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Case Study: Why is it acceptable for the central rubbish chutes to share the same wall as the kitchen? 

1. Early HDB flats of the 1970s till the 1980s have an internal rubbish chute within the kitchen area. Often, it is found below the sink.

477607279_COMMENTSONHDBWOODLEIGHGLEN_56.thumb.png.99dbe4fc6065a7723eaa14e2c2807587.png

2. Common sense + considerate neighbours come into play....

255772056_keechiupleasenobinsnearby.png.0bd6e376cb2575ef765a2d74739a130c.png

2.1 It is not perfect because the three stacks/units #179, #181 & #183 must bring their rubbish past unit #182's main door. 

3. Hopefully, there is no dripping liquid or spillages from these garbage...

4. Thus common sense says that if one has considerate neighbours that's fine! Otherwise, acceptable but again NOT PERFECT, here.

5. In the last two years, there were some HDB new estates where HDB sold a unit with the living room sharing the same wall as the rubbish bins. This can be considered less than perfect ... or even inauspicious. 

• 1 year later...

Hi master

You mentioned S1

. S1 The combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area.

12. If the main entrance is located at NE, this will be excellent as there are good combinations of MS#1 with WS#6 in this sector.

What are the MS#i And WS#'8 stars and what can I do to maximize luck for a NE entrance apartment?

• Staff
On 2/23/2021 at 1:24 AM, Donatello said:

Hi master

You mentioned S1

. S1 The combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area.

12. If the main entrance is located at NE, this will be excellent as there are good combinations of MS#1 with WS#6 in this sector.

What are the MS#i And WS#'8 stars and what can I do to maximize luck for a NE entrance apartment?

Firstly, one has to be accurate in determining what is the compass degree of the house. As even a NE home can  come under NE1, NE2/NE3 as the chart shows:-
1-24Mountains.gif.37dc74566feefa78821aa9bbabf7d6c5.gif

2. In addition, in Singapore, one has to determine either the Temporary Occupation Permit (T.O.P.) for private homes and HDB it is the Lease Commencement (Start) date.

2.1. Here often a home comes under:
Period 6 = 1964 to 1983
Period 7 = 1984 to 2003
Period 8 = 2004 to 2023
Period 9 = 2024 to 2043 (For newly built or going to be built homes where key collection may be expected to be on or after year 2024). 

3. Plot the relevant Flying Star Chart and then determine where the wealth luck is.

4. Another twist is that the wealth luck from now (2021) till 2023 maximum are the #8's = MS#8 and WS#8 location.

4.1. But on or by 2024 till 2043, the above #8's become past or gone prosperity luck. 

4.2. By 2024 (or in-fact, already by now... #9's are already becoming slowly dominant wealth luck numbers. Locate where they are and see if one can activate them.

Hi Master thanks for this great reply.

This project looks like it will likely TOP before 2024.

So in this instance then I should be looking at the thread of period 8 house in period 9 I guess?

Also saw your discussion on what date to use. If in this instance I don't move in until after 2024, this will be a period 9 house? 

Thanks!

• Staff
2 hours ago, Donatello said:

Hi Master thanks for this great reply.

This project looks like it will likely TOP before 2024.

So in this instance then I should be looking at the thread of period 8 house in period 9 I guess?

Also saw your discussion on what date to use. If in this instance I don't move in until after 2024, this will be a period 9 house? 

Thanks!

The logic stems from the idea that there should be an element of human Yang Qi.

Or rather, when does a home get occupied by human beings?

This based on this premise, one may consider it as when humans moved in. 

• Staff
13 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

The logic stems from the idea that there should be an element of human Yang Qi.

Or rather, when does a home get occupied by human beings?

This based on this premise, one may consider it as when humans moved in. 

Further to this, often once the home is passed down to a 2nd owner, none the wiser, and if they practice or hires a FSM.

May wrongly assume the home was still under Period 8.

Okay, I get it... the first owner has washed their hands!

It is to say that who in the world places a momento plague to celebrate such an occasion. LOL

• 1 year later...