About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Star 2 & 5 in master bedroom vs main door facing death direction

Weng

Hi Cecil

i would like to seek your advise in FS which of the following is a lesser evil and easier to remediate:

1) flying star 2 & 5 landed in Master Bedroom for a Period 8 house; or

2) main door in good sector but has a bad facing in the death direction?

What are some effective remedies for each? 

I read in some FS books that there are timely and untimely flying stars? What does it mean?

Sponsored Link

• Staff
50 minutes ago, Weng said:

Hi Cecil

i would like to seek your advise in FS which of the following is a lesser evil and easier to remediate:

1) flying star 2 & 5 landed in Master Bedroom for a Period 8 house; or

2) main door in good sector but has a bad facing in the death direction?

What are some effective remedies for each? 

I read in some FS books that there are timely and untimely flying stars? What does it mean?

You wrote : 1) flying star 2 & 5 landed in Master Bedroom for a Period 8 house; or

Reply: Need to disarm these stars as #2 = sickness and #5 = misfortune /sickness within the master bedroom.

You wrote : 2) main door in good sector but has a bad facing in the death direction?

Reply: Less of a concern. Given that a greater concern is where is the frontage of the home.

You wrote: I read in some FS books that there are timely and untimely flying stars? What does it mean?

Reply: These are "big words". But actually timely = auspicious stars or sectors. And untimely refers to or = inauspicious stars. Just subsitute it with these and the meaning should be clearer.

In general, under Flying Stars standalone timely (auspicious) stars are e.g. Period 8 = #8.
Untimely (inauspicious) stars are often #3, #5, #2 unless in Period 5, #5 is timely.
Some geomancers also use another term "neutral" which simply means as it is. For example : #4 or #6.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Guest Oldfellow

Could you please tell me more about the Flying Stars system used for divination and other uses ?

Thank you !

• Staff
49 minutes ago, Guest Oldfellow said:

Could you please tell me more about the Flying Stars system used for divination and other uses ?

Thank you !

As this forum has resources as far back as 1999... 

Feel free to do a search of Flying Stars and one can at your leisure. 

Or take up a course or books on it...

• Staff
16 minutes ago, Weng said:

Thanks for the clarification. Much clearer now. You mentioned to disarm the stars 2 & 5, do you mean putting metal elements in the master bedroom to "neutralize" the impact?

It Depends.

Under the Five elements concept:

#5 is big earth while

#2 is small earth

Often a geomancer may also look at the individual's or combined individuals Bazi elements.

And may even propose alternatives such as wood or water. 

For example in this sample; under Page three; both partners are suitable for wood and water. Thus, based on their binding elements (page 3 or last page); these can be alternatives to metal element.

P.S. Note this is just one example where or if the master bedroom has 5 + 2 combined. But this actual case does not have it. Even so; one will notice that wood and water (their binding) elements can be used in their bedroom...

SAMPLE A CONDO AUDIT.gif

One more clarification, the flying stars will follow the period the house is built, and will not change until a major renovation is done?  But I recall I came across some articles that said flying stars will change periodically, like every year.  Is that so?

• Staff

This is a snapshot of real cases that I handle.

Why can't a single chart have all the elements you mentioned?

For example; the attached chart has details not only about the birth chart of the home in circle numbers.IMG_4487.PNG

But if looked at closely also the Year charts of 2017 and even 2018. In Essence, all these are looked at when discussing the Feng Shui.

I suggest if you are so interested in this topic; go take sometime to understand all these.

Plesse do a search. I am sure, the answers are already out there. 

• Staff

In my opinion, one approach to understand any concept is via a Three-step approach:-

https://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/The_Three-Step-Approach

For example, as shown in the last message; there are indeed a rationale for having the Year Flying star etc...

It is not like someone woke-up; and suggest a year or even a monthly Flying start chart.

One has to make an effort to do more research to this, first. 

Guest Oldfellow
On 8-3-2017 at 4:42 AM, Cecil Lee said:

As this forum has resources as far back as 1999... 

Feel free to do a search of Flying Stars and one can at your leisure. 

Or take up a course or books on it...

Thanks.

The link given in https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/12-welcome-to-flying-star-discussion/#comment-21http://www.geomancy-online.com - does not seem to work anymore (even with the final dot removed). The connection just stays open but nothing appears.

Is there any other, more recent link to the document referred perchance ?

Guest Oldfellow
8 hours ago, Robert Lee said:

I tested the link http://www.geomancy-online.com and it's working. You can also use this alternative link. It might be some errors earlier today when fixing some issues with the redirection links.

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

The link works now, but it is a login page, not a homepage.

The document referred to in the post where that link was given doesn't seem to be there.

I do realize it is an old webpage but I think it should be possible to still access the resources mentioned at the time - which is to say, that document ?

• Staff

The link has always been pointing to the login page for our Online.Geomancy.Net.

Based on the information in that resource page. The Flying Star report is found in the member area of the site. So you need to login to access it. Just create a free account if you don't have it, and then you can access it.

Hope that helps.

Guest Oldfellow
12 hours ago, Robert Lee said:

The link has always been pointing to the login page for our Online.Geomancy.Net.

Based on the information in that resource page. The Flying Star report is found in the member area of the site. So you need to login to access it. Just create a free account if you don't have it, and then you can access it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you - will do !   :)