About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Star Period 8 ends on 2023 - From Key collection till maximum of 2023, luck sectors will change after this

• 4 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

Guest Wondering

Hi Sir. 

Moving toward Period 9. Our #8 ms and ws during period 8 will no longer be valid as wealth/health enhancement.  Correct me if i'm wrong (thanks)

Our next focus will be #9 m/w star. Rite? 

What if , the #9 mountain star is located at the front right side , and the water is at the rear right site. Will it become a reverse mountain reverse water house?  Eg: period 8 build house facing sw1. 

A once Prosperous Mountain Prosperous Water house will become not so prosperous in a few year time? 

• Staff

Yes, it is not ideal.

But there are others that may be even worse off.

For eg. a Period 7 West 2 /3 chart, where the water star #9 is at The Central palace. 

Here if the centre is a corridor or toilet etc... worst lucky than what you had described. And there is a likelihood that the male may get retrenched. Plus small luck from 2022...2023... a few years before activate D.Day

Edited by Cecil Lee

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned;

Under Period 8; the home you mentioned can come under "Excellent".

But come Period 9, it is considered average.  When compared to the Period 7 West 2/3 = "go commit suicide.." type of scenario...

Now, which is worse-off?

IMG_5082.PNG

IMG_5081.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

As a geomancer, for the last few years; whenever clients look at a Can or cannot buy; I have always included the review of what it is like (the Feng Shui) of now = Period 8 and my comments on Period 9.

Many clients naturally, sit-up and understand what I had written for off-site reviews and for on-site; they also take note of the findings.

As such, it shows that not only yourself wants to understand this; but everyone else also keen - if they were aware of it. Unless, they seek advice from some other geomancers who may not highlight this to them. If do not know.. then how to ask?

Frankly, this is part of excellent service..

It is just like taking a Masters in Business Administration and never getting to know one of the core subjects: Strategic Management/Planning.

• Staff

These are further considerations:

1. "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" = As I write.. today is only 2017. And Period 9 will slowly change starting from 2022..2023.. 2024 to 2043 = "It is better to hold onto something one has or will have  than to risk losing it by trying to get something better after 4 or 5 years later. 

1.1. In the unfortunate situation that one has to literally walk away with pants drop before 2022 ever begins. Is'nt this stupidity at it's best?

2. If the Feng Shui for the home in Period 8 is excellent or good; then one may consider purchase. Given that today is 2017. And the change is from 2022 .. 2023 and 2024 to 2043

3. Thus, if there is means to have a smooth career or accumulation of wealth, then even if the home or starting to kick in from 2022 is not so good.. one can before this date look at cures or if can afford find a better home.

4. No point if the geomancer says.. this home from 2022..2023 and 2024 to 2043 WILL have outstanding Feng Shui. But currently, the Feng Shui is average or even so-so. In such a situation skip the purchase of such a home. No point from 2017 to 2021 or next FIVE (5) years.. get into retrenchments, career issues, loss of wealth.. health concerns or even divorce/separation.

5. Of course, it is nice-to have a home that will have good or above average Feng Shui in both Periods 8 and 9. if so, grab this home. But it is few and harder to find.. then.. refer to Para 1 above.

Edited by Cecil Lee

• Staff

This is a simple decision tree matrix for purchase of a new or re-sale flat for stay.

If the purchase is for investment, then no need to consider this at all. Since Feng Shui is about earth luck or the place one is currently staying-at.

Please note that this is year 2017. And 2022 onwards is like 5 years away.

As at now, this simple matrix applies. But as it draws closer and closer to Period 9, this matrix is no longer in use. Since by Period 9, we no longer need to consider the luck of a home under Period 8. By then it will strictly be how good or bad the home is under Period 9.

Thus for someone reading this on or after 2022.. please don't quote me.. Use common sense.. this chart expires or nearly expires then. What happens? It will become invalid. No more valid...lah! 

BLUE ZONE = Go grab it while still available

GREEN ZONE = Worth buying (Case-by-case. Luck often can be boosted)

PURPLE ZONE = Worth buying. But before 2022 is up.. consider selling or enhancing the Feng Shui. Pronto.

YELLOW ZONE = On a case-by-case basis. But before 2022 is up.. consider selling or enhancing the Feng Shui. Pronto.

GREY ZONE = Period 8, below average luck. And in Period 9 it depends. Since this is 2017. Maybe in 2021, if luck is greater than 60 to 100 percent. MAY consider buying it THEN (not in 2017).

CAN CANNOT BUY MATRIX3.png

• 1 year later...
On 8/9/2017 at 3:04 PM, Cecil Lee said:

These are further considerations:

1. "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" = As I write.. today is only 2017. And Period 9 will slowly change starting from 2022..2023.. 2024 to 2043 = "It is better to hold onto something one has or will have  than to risk losing it by trying to get something better after 4 or 5 years later. 

1.1. In the unfortunate situation that one has to literally walk away with pants drop before 2022 ever begins. Is'nt this stupidity at it's best?

2. If the Feng Shui for the home in Period 8 is excellent or good; then one may consider purchase. Given that today is 2017. And the change is from 2022 .. 2023 and 2024 to 2043

3. Thus, if there is means to have a smooth career or accumulation of wealth, then even if the home or starting to kick in from 2022 is not so good.. one can before this date look at cures or if can afford find a better home.

4. No point if the geomancer says.. this home from 2022..2023 and 2024 to 2043 WILL have outstanding Feng Shui. But currently, the Feng Shui is average or even so-so. In such a situation skip the purchase of such a home. No point from 2017 to 2021 or next FIVE (5) years.. get into retrenchments, career issues, loss of wealth.. health concerns or even divorce/separation.

5. Of course, it is nice-to have a home that will have good or above average Feng Shui in both Periods 8 and 9. if so, grab this home. But it is few and harder to find.. then.. refer to Para 1 above.

I have a period 8 house with a N2 facing and my master bedroom has the 2-5 flying star combi. I've stayed in the house for about 15 yrs and it was only recently I came to learn about flying stars. I'm looking for another placr to shift and the unit I'm looking is a N1 facing. However, it would only be ready by 2021/2022. So is that still considered a Period 8 house if I were to move in in 2021/2022? If I were to stay in the current house, would it be better when it reaches 2022 or goes over to period 9? Thanks! 

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Flying Star Period 8 ends on 2023 - From Key collection till maximum of 2023, luck sectors will change after this