About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advice on bed placement

Anderb

Hello, this is my first time here, I need your help on my bed placement,a draw is attached for your appreciation.

I'd like to let you know that there's no way to change my bed. So please tell me any cures to be applied. Thanks for your attention.

20170325_161242.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On ‎26‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:10 AM, Anderb said:

Hello, this is my first time here, I need your help on my bed placement,a draw is attached for your appreciation.

I'd like to let you know that there's no way to change my bed. So please tell me any cures to be applied. Thanks for your attention.

20170325_161242.jpg

There are many concepts in Feng Shui:-

1. Based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui; generally it seems acceptable placement. Or alternatively the bed can be placed directly on the opposite side of the wall.

2. You wrote: "So please tell me any cures to be applied. Thanks for your attention."

2.1 For cures...one has to apply various Feng Shui concepts:-

- Eight House concept: Best directions

- Flying Star concept: Ploting the flying star numbers in the bedroom. For example, Master bedroom is at West. And contrary to what you wrote; for this example; it is not about a cure but rather an enhancement. As there is a #6 with #1 = Romance luck:-

58d879547e2ff_SAMPLECONDOAUDIT.thumb.gif.2efd8823ea80e0f9ea343697a12b3842.gif

3. Traditional Feng Shui is not just a two sentences and presto! Here lies the answer...

• Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff