About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB's May 2017 new launch of flats

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Geylang Plot:
Although this site is within Geylang zone; but at best it should be called the borderline fringe.

As in my opinion; it seems to be closer to the electorial boundary of Mountbatten (f I am not mistaken) As the major point of entry is from Old Airport Road / Mountbatten vs Guillemard. Next to the vacant former 1st SIR camp.

Overall, location, location and location.. worth looking into..

bto-geylang-map-(for-may-17-bto).png

• Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

This plot reminds me of the Tip or apex of Upper Serangoon Road.

Where around 3 or 4 years ago the last few developments had maxed out the apex of Upper Serangoon Road e.g. HDB Hougang Capeview.

Both this plot and HDB Hougang Capeview have in common is that they are on the "morning sun side".

This Yishun plot is also at apex of Yishun Ave 1 before it turns towards Seletar west aerospace industry. Thanks to the Seletar Highway..and Seletar aerospace industry the accessibility to this site is a plus point.

The difference is that water view units would have to content with Yishun Ave 1 /Ave 8 traffic noise. But a wonderful morning view of Lower Seletar Reservoir.

Once this site is up; majority of the once virgin land at the upper stretch of Yishun Avenue 1 would be almost built-up.

Good Luck to all new purchases of these four new plots. Overall, there four plots don't look too bad based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

In particular the Marsiling plot is squarish. Except that one has to be more careful of units close-by to the petrol station and the spine of the cross on a church. As this can be considered as a poison arrow.

bto-yishun-map-(for-may-17-bto).png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...