About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Higher land~

E9054

Hi, I am newly join member^^ hope Master can help me~

i Juz bought a house and I got 2little problem hope Master can give some enlightenment.

1. My master bedroom toilet is right above my main door and I heard that this is not good pls help~

2. I heard my friend said that my neighbour house on my left hand side shouldn't be higher (higher than my house 15cm) than mine coz Green Dragon on my right and White Tiger on my left (while I am facing my house from the outside) is it true? Wat can I do about this? 

Sponsored Link

• Staff
3 hours ago, E9054 said:

Hi, I am newly join member^^ hope Master can help me~

i Juz bought a house and I got 2little problem hope Master can give some enlightenment.

1. My master bedroom toilet is right above my main door and I heard that this is not good pls help~

2. I heard my friend said that my neighbour house on my left hand side shouldn't be higher (higher than my house 15cm) than mine coz Green Dragon on my right and White Tiger on my left (while I am facing my house from the outside) is it true? Wat can I do about this? 

You wrote: "1. My master bedroom toilet is right above my main door and I heard that this is not good pls help"

Frankly, this has more to do with common sense:-

593f741bcaf9d_commonsensetoiletabovemaindoor.png.d89d42febc3e5f758ea8f893c3055c4c.png

More precisely, it is quite common to find a toilet above the main door.

The main concern has more to do with the sewerage pipe and or drainage pipe(s) directly above the main door.

There are many instances where it is only the shower or the walk-way of the toilet that is above the main door. Thus it depends.

You wrote: "2. I heard my friend said that my neighbour house on my left hand side shouldn't be higher (higher than my house 15cm) than mine coz Green Dragon on my right and White Tiger on my left (while I am facing my house from the outside) is it true? Wat can I do about this? "

You mean you are able to exactly compare both homes to as much as 15cm difference. Frankly, such homes should be considered as roughly both of equal height. And this is a small or rather non-issue.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Then I think my main entrance is consider under shower area. There is a small access on my main door ceiling for in case of my master bedroom toilet block....should I seal it while applying plaster ceiling?

IMG_7281.JPG

IMG_7282.JPG

• Staff

Usually, there is a false ceiling with an excess panel around the main door. 

Based on the layout, most likely the sewerage plus drainage pipes are not directly below the main door.

If so, not that if a big issue; since roughly there are around like 15 percent of landed Properties close to such a layout design.

And as I mentioned earlier, not that bad if it is usually the shower area above main door vs the WC at that location.