About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Fern Grove @ Yishun with HDB Sun Nautra BTO

• Staff

Fern Grove Sales Brochure: Site Plan and Floor Plans

fern-grove-@-yishun (1).pdf

HDB Fern Grove @ Yishun

I always zoom into a development's Precinct Pavilion to see where it is placed.

Personally, I find that if the Precinct Pavilion(s) are placed at a discrete corner of the development;

In my opinion, this suggests that the planners of that development is sensitive and often does a better overall layout planning of an estate than one who place it in a central location: such as this development: HDB Fern Grove at Yishun

This development has two Precinct pavilion to cater for 1,294 units. Anything over 1,000 units is a large estate.

By placing one of the precinct pavilion may mean that on a festive occasion.. a happy one.. but those staying at lower floors can distinctly notice the colour of tents .. on that day.. Yellow.. buddist funeral.. white.. Christian or Catholic.

Of course everyone has to die.. but having say a CNY celebration and looking out of the living room windows.. a funeral / chantings ... on the other side..

FernGrove@Yishun_8 Precinct Pavilion.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

HDB West Valley at Bukit Batok

In this development, the planners of this estate has (not perfect) but at least have given some fair thought in the placement of the two Precinct Pavilions.

WestValley@BukitBatok PRECINCT PAVILION.png

Recent photo of HDB West Valley:

hdb west valley.JPG

Flying Stars of specific 4 Bedrooms = blocks:

WestValley@BukitBatok FLYING STARS 2 B.png

WestValley@BukitBatok FLYING STARS 4 BEDROOMS 1.png

• Staff

HDB Sun Natura

One has to balance the planning of the HDB blocks and then try to figure out where to place the precinct pavilion.

And many instances planners either plan the HDB blocks/stacks/units around the Precinct Pavilion or more discretely at a corner of the development.Sun_Natura precinct pavilion.png

I find that HDB Sun Natura is a sterling example of the placement of this develoments precinct pavilion.

Take a look at what I mean by it.

The two precinct pavilions (in red) are at both corners of the estate and diagonally to each other.

As compared to my earlier comments on HDB Fern Grove at Yishun, this placement takes into consideration the sensitives of residents. Thus even if there is a wake/funeral on a joyous occasion like Chinese New Year.. it will certainly not dampen the festive moods of those who are in full view of the pavilion. 

The two precinct pavilions are diagonally opposite each other and tucked at both end-corners of the estate:-

5956dae98e087_Sun_Naturaprecinctpavilion1.thumb.png.304ef3e23c5f9ea76b6f62cbafd7ce33.png

This arrangement get's the THUMBS UP!

Flying Star Feng Shui of majority of 4 Bedroom types:-

Sun_Natura Flying Star1.png

Sun_Natura Flying Star2.png

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Staff

HDB Sun Natura's some units may also be affected by it's 4 storeys roof top MSCP car park...

Case Study 4: What happens if the Block and stacks are parallel to the MSCP? How do I determine whether my unit is affected by Poison Arrow from a lamp post?

• Cecil Lee changed the title to HDB Fern Grove @ Yishun with HDB Sun Nautra BTO