About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui placements by neighbour

Helen

Hi,

We moved into our condo about a year ago and our neighbour has always had these Feng Shui items at their front door.  They have lived in their unit for over a decade. I've not thought much about the placements but visitors keep pointing them out and our relationship with the neighbor has just been cordial that I cannot help feeling bothered by them now.

Our front door and our back door are actually both directly facing our neighbours front and back doors respectively. They use their back door most the time while we have ours permanently closed. They rarely use their front doors but have placed:

1) a regular large (bigger than A4 size) mirror to the right of their door (so facing the left of our door)

2) a pair of Kirins at each side of their front door facing our door directly

3) a lot of plants big and small to the left of their door

4) a large screen behind their front door that we see when they open the door

At the advise of my mum earlier in the year, we have placed a plant to the right of our door (so on same side as their plants); and some red Chinese 福 cloth decoration.

Can you please advise what the effects we might suffer from their placements? I don't want to start any fengshui wars but I can't help feeling bothered. I don't think it's worth speaking to them cos they have lived here (presumably with similar placements) for over a decade. What can I do not too obviously to protect our family and prevent any good luck from getting deflected?

Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In my opinion, the main concern is the A4 sized mirror. This is highly unusual .. and often, placed on some advice from someone like a geomancer or religious-geo person. 

A pair of Kirins although is a concern, it is not that uncommon for households to place them.

it is difficult to further understand.. without proper perspective of the whole thing.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I just noticed today that there is actually something hanging at the side of the door too. It is smaller than my palm. Do you know what this is and what it is for? Sorry if the picture is not clear. Thank you.

IMG_3888.JPG

• Staff
1 hour ago, Helen said:

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I just noticed today that there is actually something hanging at the side of the door too. It is smaller than my palm. Do you know what this is and what it is for? Sorry if the picture is not clear. Thank you.

IMG_3888.JPG

Traditional Feng Shui uses either 3, 6 or 7 coins.

Frankly, the photo is blur. I counted like the circumference has a total of 10 coins. Most likely this is a set of 10 Qing dynasty emperor coins.

As mentioned, the photo is just too blur to recognise each of the coins. BUT if this is the 10 emperor coins;

Under symbolism: 1st coin is Shun-chi starting from 1644 to the last coin Shuen-tung. Where the last year of the Qing dynasty ended in 1911.

If it is the 10 emperor coins: overall it means that hanging the coins represents: longevity as the Qing dynasty is a pretty long lasting dynasty. And to some also the 10 coins represent wealth..

The centre is most likey a single larger coin = Zha cai jin bao : invite wealth and bring in treasure.

I could be wrong.... here.. but really the photo is so blurrrrrr......

IMG_0068.JPG

Coins (3).JPG

• Staff

Again assuming that it is 10 coins. And they are 10 Qing emperor period coins.

For HDB flats that are bare, that comes without flooring done. Often these coins are buried in the same meaning as what I wrote in the earlier thread.

Better still they are not seen or hung. But buried below the tiles at the main entrance area = stealth mode...

final.jpg