About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water Fountain along corridor, outside the main door

myfs_161274

Hi Mr Cecil,

I would like to create a small plant garden outside my door, along the corridor. Can i check if i could put a small water fountain outside?

I used your software on "whats my Gua". My "Gua" is No.4 and if i'm not wrong, my house is facing SE.

Show i put the water fountain in A, B or C? (Arrow pointing is the water flow).

Thank you very much!

floor plan1.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff
5 hours ago, myfs_161274 said:

Hi Mr Cecil,

I would like to create a small plant garden outside my door, along the corridor. Can i check if i could put a small water fountain outside?

I used your software on "whats my Gua". My "Gua" is No.4 and if i'm not wrong, my house is facing SE.

Show i put the water fountain in A, B or C? (Arrow pointing is the water flow).

Thank you very much!

floor plan1.jpg

Frankly, this is based on the exact science of Feng Shui for wealth = water classics.

Please note that it is based on the "Gua-Trigram" of the specific home. And not be mistaken for an individual's Gua number. 

As a general knowledge: there are often three:
1. Water classics for wealth (In a few trigrams, there are two possible wealth areas). For example: the illustration below shows a water direction from Right to Left ..... And it has nothing to do with one's personal Gua number, please.

2. Water classics for power and authority (especially meant for those who are in the uniform service or politicians)

3. In this specific example: there is a third category = money and children luck. But this is less common in other trigrams.

An alternative is to use Flying Stars to determine it (for the interior placement).

And it is beyond the scope of this general forum.

P.S. Please don't use below. As it may not be for the above location and compass bearings.

water classics b.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net