About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Interview/ job seek success

Ramelec

How would you recommend what should i do or I wear (Color) to increase my job interview success/job seek?  I am looking for career move.  Experience Has been in marketing / business development in engineering company for long time. DOB 26/10/73

Thanks

Edited by Ramelec

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You can use the free calculator to find out your personalised colours: https://www.geomancy.net/content/personalised-reports/generate-free-feng-shui-reports/find-your-chinese-horoscope-sign-personal-ba-zi-element

Create an account and click on the first icon for your Free report on best colours:-

59826ef1ef92c_Bestcolours.thumb.png.aa181f7a0cfc866c5a3debfd0f391a88.png

Zoomed in showing this Sample male's birth element. In this sample, this person is a weak water person. And his best colours are metal and water:-

sample best colours.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Guest garychentysg

Does Feng Shui period affect the person.

Example, if the person's favourable element is Earth, it means that Period 8 (2004-2023) which is earth is good?

And if unfavaourable is Fire, it means Period 9 (2024-2043) & Period 10 (2044-2063) both Fire elements is BAD?

• Staff

What you are referring to is purely about Feng Shui or Earth Luck.

Please don't be confused with an individual's Ba Zi. Ba Zi for an individual is about Heaven Luck.

And there is a specific time frame or milestone for each individual.

Take for example this male person. At age 34 to 43 there are changes to his birth element:-IMG_9589.thumb.PNG.4111765fb6010543c1adb2394a2720c4.PNG

IMG_9588.thumb.PNG.f0f613f3e0dc6c94702dec7b3a0ca6fe.PNG

Contrast this to his elements when he was born:-

For eg. When he was born, he has 13% water but at age 34 to 43, it is now 9%... etc..

This is what you should be looking at, first. In fact, if a person's dad or grandfather had consulted a geomancer; this is how he/she would have derived their mandarin name.

The geomancer would calculate and propose names using the traditional Chinese characters. Thus this person's name should have the "fire" element in it. And avoid a name that has the metal element.IMG_9591.thumb.PNG.b90732e2eaac22723b0e4e1078ec4f5e.PNG