About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is the toilet the centre of this floorplan

propertyinvestor

Hi Master Cecil Lee,

I am keen in the project R&F, after you mention that the particular facing I am looking at is okay for buying. However, taking a closer look at the floor plan, as this layout is squarish, however with some slight protrusion here and there. Hence , if I complete the missing edges, I find that by marking a cross at the ends, the centre lies near or at the toilet of one of the bedroom. Is this considered bad , and I should abort buying?

Or have I marked wrongly, as it is quite close, it may fall in the bedroom, or at the bedroom toilet.  What is your determination of the centre of the house?

What would you advise, and how do you consider the centre of the house given, its squarish with slight protrusion at the kitchen and bedroom. Also would like your advise, the sort of L shape entrance of this unit, the developer has installed 2 doors, one being the main door  and another before entering the dining area. Is there bad feng shui for having 2 doors? Additionally, before entering the 2nd main door that leads to the dining area, the small passage way that is highlighted, has a small sort of balcony like opening that allows air to come in. Is this bad?

princess_H.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

The center-of-gravity = centrepoint = exactly in the middle of the toilet.

"the small passage way that is highlighted, has a small sort of balcony like opening that allows air to come in. Is this bad?"

No. Since the main door opens to a solid wall. And these windows are further away.

In Singapore, many HDB flats especially those built around the 1980's share this same design concept. And there are many of them out there... all over Singapore..

princess_H finding centrepoint.jpg

Note: The larger red-box-line is to cater/compensate  for the protusion of the kitchen. Which can skew the centre-of-gravity.  While the other (photo top-left) is to cater for the slight protusion the bedroom.

Below is a quick eye-ball method to find the centre-of-gravity. Where roughly the big red-box-lines roughly equal the protrusion (plus minus at the kitchen/yard) side...

Thus the centre-of-gravity is roughly where the red X intercross each other:-

59850d8b3e7f3_princess_Hfindingcentrepoint1.jpg.09e046f54b4908927f955ece5804183e.jpg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Guest propertyinvestor

Thanks master lee for reply.

Will your advise be okay to buy if the centre of the house is at the middle of the toilet? Should the toilet be removed and changed to a walk in closet ?  Or its okay to be maintained with other forms of remedy? As I saw that that toilet in the middle of house is not good.