About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Huge manmade structure and feng shui

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
One should treat, huge manmade structures similar to tall superstructures or tall buildings as the same.
It would be better as a comment if we are in a particular building overlooking the huge manmade structure.
Here, Shapes and Form Feng shui is used. From the angle or room, what you see may not be what I see or how another practitioner see. Worse still if one `see's nothing.
The best way therefore to relate to these objects is from the main entrance (if it overlooks these structure) and any windows facing it.
It depends as no two house have the same view.
Like you correctly mentioned, higher level Feng Shui analysis would be to see the relationship of the huge man made structure for example a pyramid in relation to the surrounding buildings.
Here, the pyramid is the fire element and we should then consider what elements surrounding buildings are and equally important, the element of your building.
From my personal experience, looking just at the roof top of the roof does not necessary mean that the building immediately belongs to that element.
For example, if the roof is pointed e.g. one should not automatically consider it as a Fire building. More important we should especially look at the entire shape of the building. It is like applying the 33.3 percent ruleset where the roof if it forms less than 33.3 percent may not directly or fully influence the shape of the building.
I have seen many Singapore public housing which originally have flat roofs especially the `3 room flats', four room flats and even the five room flats.
These flats had a cosmetic facelift. Some with pointed roofs over a small area e.g. the size of a lift/escalator.
Later on I will show pictures of typical building housing 3 room and five room (point block) flats. Many of these flats have minimal missing corners or none at all.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/4/00 3:41:27 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
What kind of feng shui effect
the huge manmade structure
like Eiffel tower of Paris and
the pyramids in Egypt have on
their surroundings and the
city for that matter. Thanks.