About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bathroom above main entrance

Babyjoy

Please help! Our home has a bathroom with a toilet directly over our main entrance on the 2nd floor. Our house faces south. How can I fix this? I read to use pyramids to create a false ceiling but the instructions were not very clear? Any help would be so greatly appreciated! 

Edited by Babyjoy
Spelling

• 4 months later...
Sponsored Link

Guest Babyjoy

I’ve been several months coming back to this forum in hopes of someone replying. I’ve been searching online everyday for an answer. Any help by anyone would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks again! Joy

• Staff

In many countries it is common also to find a toilet above the main door. In many of these instances, the master bedroom is at the main entrance side of the house. With an attached toilet.

What is more important is what is directly above the main door?

Quite alot of clients have the shower directly above the main door but not the WC.

More importantly, so long as there is no the sewerage pipe directly above the main door; then this is "irritation".

This area which many think it is Feng Shui has actually more to do with common sense. Just imagine if the pipe bursts or leaks then it may drip down on someone walking through the main door.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

I randomly picked out of the many of the past layout plans:

This home's ground floor unit:-

5a7c53c8be064_groundfloor.thumb.png.6999dcacc526b15ea6f544b6581de607.png

Below: This is the 2nd storey. If one were to imagine or super-impose this 2nd storey onto the ground floor level; one can see that the bath-tub is directly above the main door.

But take a closer look and most likely all the pumbing pipes are paralle along the wall perimeter. Thus even if the pipes should leak, it is not leaking directly downwards towards the main door:-

5a7c53d537013_2ndstorey.thumb.png.d6a387d4f5637b9fe0fb4318841b4a53.png

The front half of the house: I have superimposed the 2nd storey layout to the ground floor:-

5a7c5503b7d6b_superimposed2ndstoreyontogroundfloor.thumb.png.c708bd820b80a244456f51ecd4003fb9.png

Only the bath-tub area is above the main door.

• Staff
On ‎25‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, Babyjoy said:

Please help! Our home has a bathroom with a toilet directly over our main entrance on the 2nd floor. Our house faces south. How can I fix this? I read to use pyramids to create a false ceiling but the instructions were not very clear? Any help would be so greatly appreciated! 

Please check out with who ever gave you the advice " I read to use pyramids to create a false ceiling but the instructions were not very clear? ". This may be the wrong place to ask. Thanks! As I don't have a clue of such a "cure" (if any). As they say..go visit the horse's mouth... hopefully no bad breath please... else buy the person a bottle of listerine or something like that...

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Further to the above:

locate the sewerage pipe(s).png

If the above is true, then although it would be nice to avoid; but nevertheless; is not a FATAL error.

On 2/8/2018 at 8:34 AM, Cecil Lee said:

In many countries it is common also to find a toilet above the main door. In many of these instances, the master bedroom is at the main entrance side of the house. With an attached toilet.

Quite alot of clients have the shower directly above the main door but not the WC.

More importantly, so long as there is no the sewerage pipe directly above the main door; then this is "irritation".

This area which many think it is Feng Shui has actually more to do with common sense. Just imagine if the pipe bursts or leaks then it may drip down on someone walking through the main door.

Thank you so much for replying!!!!!!!. Our home has a bedroom with a bathroom over our entrance. The bedroom extends out over our entrance walkway with the bathroom (shower,toilet,sink) directly at our entrance door. We have been here 3 years now. The original buyer/owner who built the house went bankrupt and divorced. My husband has been employed with the same company for 17 years and has been top salesman every year and recently got fired for a minimal thing. I do not know a lot about Feng Shui even though I’ve been following for it for over 10 years. Only know the basics. I didn’t realize the bathroom was directly over the entrance or I would have never purchased the house. I was just wondering if there was a cure for it? The information about the crystal ceiling I found online. I fear we are going to have to move and the last move was so traumatic for my kids. We adopted our 2nd child and I would hate to relocate him again!!!! I love my home, it has such a wonderful feeling for me but I fear it’s causing the doom! Uploaded photo below. Thank you again Cecil for replying!!

https://imgur.com/a/zIXuW

I’ve been several months coming back to this forum in hopes of someone replying. I’ve been searching online everyday for an answer. Any help by anyone would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks again! Joy

On 2/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Further to the above:

locate the sewerage pipe(s).png

If the above is true, then although it would be nice to avoid; but nevertheless; is not a FATAL error.

On 2/8/2018 at 8:34 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Thank you so much for replying!!!!!!!. Our home has a bedroom with a bathroom over our entrance. The bedroom extends out over our entrance walkway with the bathroom (shower,toilet,sink) directly at our entrance door. We have been here 3 years now. The original buyer/owner who built the house went bankrupt and divorced. My husband has been employed with the same company for 17 years and has been top salesman every year and recently got fired for a minimal thing. I do not know a lot about Feng Shui even though I’ve been following for it for over 10 years. Only know the basics. I didn’t realize the bathroom was directly over the entrance or I would have never purchased the house. I was just wondering if there was a cure for it? The information about the crystal ceiling I found online. I fear we are going to have to move and the last move was so traumatic for my kids. We adopted our 2nd child and I would hate to relocate him again!!!! I love my home, it has such a wonderful feeling for me but I fear it’s causing the doom! Uploaded photo below. Thank you again Cecil for replying!!

https://imgur.com/a/zIXuW

Also this image is my layout but my walkway is on right not left. On the right side shows bedroom 4. That bathroom is directly at my entrance. Let’s just say the pipes do run over the door, what can I do? Thank you so much again! I know you are extremely busy and I’m grateful for your time! 

https://imgur.com/a/SJDfZ

• Staff

In my opinion, often, there are at least two or three major flaws + location, location and location combined to bring down one’s luck.

It is anybody’s guess of what are the major issues, here. Since no triage has been done to troubleshoot.

For example, I noticed that the staircase is right in the middle of the ground floor:

5BCDEBCB-4B3B-4F22-A64E-5EC5A16660E0.thumb.jpeg.eea664b4534c9bb6b84cb641921e90f5.jpeg

Plus in the above photo; there is also a toilet at the frontage (car garage side). What is not know is whether this area has wealth stars = may or may not be affected by it.

In my opinion, all these might or may add up to more “flaws”. 

Furthermore, this photo seems that this side of the house is blocked by a high wall or neighbour’s house:

C7BA81D9-BBA7-4579-82FF-55F11BC7149F.jpeg.746887584502ddea2446866bd8fc6775.jpeg

Thus, things like the above, where your house may be enclosed does not make good Feng Shui.

But if we start to stack up flaws especially major one’s then it may drag down the luck.

Sorry, this is just a superficial concern since I am in no position to comment fully the extend... how real it may be...