About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

cannon

moonandsun888

hi Master

i need extra protection against a bad neighbor that has been bothering my house and my family for over 10 years

so i decided to put a line of protective figures facing towards the bad neighbor

the figures are very very small like 1-2 inches each figure

i put two foo dogs facing the neighbor, and in between the two foo dogs, i put some cannons too. they all face toward the neighbor

i put a picture of my little creation

is it ok to put the cannons between the foo dogs? 

cannon.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, this cannon thing has more to do with ideas and symbolism.

The most famous example was that of Hing Kong. Where one geomancer advices his client :HSBC bank to place it on the roof TOP aimed towards Bank of China).

The difference is that this is a nightly large cannon. And meant more as an offensive weapon.

In the Feng Shui world: this is akin to practicing the “BLACK” vs White Feng Shui.

Hope you understand: it would not be nice for me to have to say that it is okay to do so. Nor the teeny wine cannon or cannons may be of such “help”.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

thankyou master for your response

i didnt go into details of the neighbors house sha chi and harassment of my family.

but people i know were recommending me to use a mirror or cannon. so that is why i ask about the cannon.

oh, the cannons i use are not wine cannons, it looks like a real cannon but very small and miniature toy.

thanks for your information.

Edited by tigerbirdy456