About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Rubbish Chute facing, is it a matter?

cuutim

Hi Master,

with reference to my previous post with subject title Main Door Facing to the Telecom/gas room, is this taken as sharp arrow?"" , I would like to seek your advice on below:

If the previous favorite unit has strong corridor Sha Qi, we now may consider its neighbor unit next to our previous favorite unit. 

When we try to stand in front of this neighbor unit's main door, we notice that there are two arrows (by pillar) pointing to the main door. See below picture underlined in RED. May we know are they really taken as arrows Sha Qi? 

Apart from this, there is a rubbish chute in front of the main door, with few distance away. Does this rubbish chute matter?

Both unit main doors are actually facing to the north, and the neighbor unit actually can see the sea water far in front (as show in the picture), while the previous favorite unit couldn't see any. 

Given these 2 units, which unit is a better feng shui and lesser sha qi? Which unit is a better unit to choose?

Also we will be seeking a professional to see our house interior feng shui. May I know how much is your service charge for 5 room flat service?

Thank you. 

Sponsored Link

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, cuutim said:

Hi Master,

with reference to my previous post with subject title Main Door Facing to the Telecom/gas room, is this taken as sharp arrow?"" , I would like to seek your advice on below:

If the previous favorite unit has strong corridor Sha Qi, we now may consider its neighbor unit next to our previous favorite unit. 

When we try to stand in front of this neighbor unit's main door, we notice that there are two arrows (by pillar) pointing to the main door. See below picture underlined in RED. May we know are they really taken as arrows Sha Qi? 

Apart from this, there is a rubbish chute in front of the main door, with few distance away. Does this rubbish chute matter?

Both unit main doors are actually facing to the north, and the neighbor unit actually can see the sea water far in front (as show in the picture), while the previous favorite unit couldn't see any. 

Given these 2 units, which unit is a better feng shui and lesser sha qi? Which unit is a better unit to choose?

Also we will be seeking a professional to see our house interior feng shui. May I know how much is your service charge for 5 room flat service?

Thank you. 

floor plan 2.jpgfloor plan 1.png

floor plan 3.jpg

• Staff

You wrote: "Rubbish Chute facing, is it a matter?"

Yes, rubbish chute counts. So does the interior Feng Shui prior to purchase.

For example, not forgetting that while you are concentrating on just the main door; one of your favourites most likely have a "fatal error" in the interior of the home: which affects the male breadwinner's career and poor luck. Given that you had mentioned that the main door is facing north.

You wrote: "Also we will be seeking a professional to see our house interior feng shui. May I know how much is your service charge for 5 room flat service? "

Service fees can be found at the shop.geomancy.net.

[HOT]  What can the Sales Brochure Tell Us when buying a brand new under construction EC / CONDO unit. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you Master.

For your further info, this is Matilda Court Project and according to your previous feng shui reading on this project site, you are saying the block to the S3 facing has flying stars and water. And the block/stack we are aiming are indeed facing to the S3, but their unit main door is N3 facing as per their design.

Your above reply mentioned that the main door facing North will affect the male breadwinner's career and poor luck. Now I am getting confused as they are conflicting each other. Please correct if I am wrong. 

Also, any impact if the main door face to rubbish chute?

• Staff

6 hours ago, cuutim said:

Your above reply mentioned that the main door facing North will affect the male breadwinner's career and poor luck. Now I am getting confused as they are conflicting each other. Please correct if I am wrong. 

1. I specially mentioned one (1) of the two S3 stacks not all S3 facing stacks:-
5a0bc97900b9d_oneofthes3facing.png.231cccaa4abba27766abc833af893fe2.png
1.1. "So does the interior Feng Shui prior to purchase." Which means no two S3's may have the same Feng Shui. Overall S3's are GENERALLY have better luck than say an N3. But one still has to look at the "fine-print" or the interior of the layout plan of each specific S2/S3 facing units. There are many examples in this forum which highlights the concern of certain S2/S3 facing stacks.

1.2. In a can or cannot buy review, many prudent users would have tried to map the interior directions and ...

1.3. In fact, resources such as this also includes the concern:

1.4. Thus a holistic approach also means looking not just at the main door but the interior and it's fit to the main breadwinner....

5a0bda6245dc4_BYRANKINGSAMPLE2.thumb.png.3cde36f5aa3344a69bd42134f0478ef4.png

1.5. It is so easy to ask e.g. which of my favourite unit is better based just on the main door alone... "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

You wrote: “Also, any impact if the main door face to rubbish chute?”

2. Have already replied this.....
5a0bca6151933_yesrubbishchutecounts.png.6ed40b78f7ba68ce942d6e6589db7479.png

As this is a general advice forum, avoid going further and further into specific details of a project. 

Hope you understand. Thanks.

• Staff

Summary of Case Studies in this resource link.

If the information is overwhelming. simply go to 1A & B: Common Rubbish Bin

1A & B: Common Rubbish Bin
2A & B: Interior unit Dry Walls
3: Fire at Heaven's Gate
4: Sha Qi or Poison Arrows from Club-house roof-lines
5: 3 Panel Sliding Doors at the Balcony
6: Drainage at the Balcony
7: Air-con Ledges
8: Mixed Developments + Cooling Towers
9: Termite infestations
10: Coffee-shop below or near to unit
11: Water tank at roof-top
12: Lamp Posts, Pillars, Tree Trunks
13: Spice Garden in an EC/condo
14: EC/condo Clubhouse
15A & B: Pneumatic Waste Collection System
16: Look closely at the development's scale model for clues
17: Buying a unit in a Mixed development
18: Survey or study facilities surrounding the development
19: Pump Room below a unit
20: 7 Commandments of Stove Placement
21: Is there a potential poison arrow from the neighbours?
22: Should I be concerned with a near-by temple, church, mosque &/or elder care?
23: Is the compass marking on the Sales Brochure accurate?
24: Sites reserved for Schools?
25: Doors face each other? [Main Door/Bedrooms]
26: Unit numbers with 4, 44 or 444 Okay?
27: Avoid a unit with the WC / Sink & Stove at the Centrepoint of the unit.