About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Opposite house has a red door and is facing front door of my friend's house

PlatinumQueen7

Dear Master, 

My friend’s house (painted in white) faces a 2 way road and directly opposite of another house whose door is painted reddish brown.  I feel it is negative so I advised my friend to place a ba gua mirror on the outside, top of her front door facing that house to help with negative energies inside her house...am I wrong?  (Btw her 17 year old daughter had fallen down the stairs inside the house which faved that front door and also has become very sick. Please...kindly advise. 

Thank you so much 

• Robert Lee changed the title to Opposite house has a red door and is facing front door of my friend's house
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, there is usually more than your neighbour's main door.

However, you are considered praticing trial and error ...... https://www.geomancy.net/wiki/The_Customer_Engineer_Concept

Perhaps, since your friend has already placed the item(s).. whenever someone place something.. wait for a week or two before placing any other "cures" or enhancements. So that one can incrementally (if any) know if it may or may not be the right thing.

For example, maybe somewhere in the home or in a bedroom, there could be some bad Feng Shui stars such as #5 = misfortune/sickness combined with #2 sickness as found in this sample illustration:-

5a13700185a9e_morethanmeetstheeyemisfortunesickness.png.ba3cba50ae8c6b7211f5ad4445c6097d.png

In the above illustration #5 with #2 signifies = sickness or illness. Stomach, hands and legs injuries.

This is why I mentioned, "usually more to it than meets the eye"...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net