About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sha chi with T intersection

myfs_163126

Could you please advise me of cures for a home which is situated at the top of a T intersection?  We have just purchased the home and it's perfect except for this problem. It is double storey with the main bedroom situated on 1st floor towards the rear of the home. Should I erect a fence and plant trees behind it? What design of fence would be best if so. The street is running towards the house  from west to east( in Australia. ) I would really appreciate your help. We move in at the end of January. Many thanks.  

Screenshot_2017-11-12-22-48-57.png

20171105_115728.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Contrary to popular belief; a conservative geomancer would indeed automatically associate a home at a T-junction as bad.

In my opinion, after looking at the photos; the T-junction does not look threatening towards your new home:

1. The land is so spacious and relatively large.

1.1 And your new home is well set-back quite a distance from the T-junction.

1.2 Helped greatly by the letter box fence + this side of the home Looks like it has two “small windows”.

2. The above are positive factors.

3. Furthermore you mentioned that the T-junction is up a Hill. And looking at this service road; it also does not look busy.

4. Thus in conclusion the T-junction does not seem a threat to your home.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 years later...

Hi Master Lee

Our home is on the right of the house at the end of the intersection so I assume we would get some sha chi when the car turns left onto our street. Do we need to do anything to block the sha chi or would the car slow down when turning into the street so they won’t be sha chi (no impact)?

Thank you.

• Staff
1 hour ago, Betty said:

Hi Master Lee

Our home is on the right of the house at the end of the intersection so I assume we would get some sha chi when the car turns left onto our street. Do we need to do anything to block the sha chi or would the car slow down when turning into the street so they won’t be sha chi (no impact)?

Thank you.

Frankly, since no pictures means; a thousand words are needed, here.

If you find you can relate to the earlier posting, then this works for you.

As I only work best if I have a visual image. Not groping in the dark to interpret something…

• Staff
2 hours ago, Betty said:

Hi Master Cecil Lee. I sent email photo and other items for service to support@geomancy.net    Is this the correct email? Thanks

1. Suppose to just post A (one or two) photos.
2. Not entire pages and pages full of ….and several emails or ever ask permission to do so; as not to waste your time ….

FE444B9B-1534-46F2-98BE-A39236337E87.thumb.png.00378f4401277a1f118621382c18ef47.png
3. If not:-

Apologies, I missed your email reply. Also apologies, I thought it would fit in as a service consultation but just not sure which type so sent email first to check what type of consultation for new plans and how do I initiate a consultation. Is it possible to do a consultation? Is the preference is to send a photo of above query here? I can do that.  Thank you

• Staff
16 hours ago, Betty said:

Apologies, I missed your email reply. Also apologies, I thought it would fit in as a service consultation but just not sure which type so sent email first to check what type of consultation for new plans and how do I initiate a consultation. Is it possible to do a consultation? Is the preference is to send a photo of above query here? I can do that.  Thank you

Some of the Feng Shui Services:-

Comprehensive Feng Shui Review of a Resale home:

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/blogs/entry/8-on-site-covid-19-off-site-comprehensive-home-feng-shui-for-hdb-condo-ec-landed-properties-for-new-house-or-facing-financial-marriage-relationship-health-issues/

Or

On-site 1 Visit

Or