About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

OFFICE FENG SHUI HELP

myfs_163203

Master,

First of all wishing you a very happy and prosperous year ahead. I am very new to this forum and this is my first post. I have a question running in my head. I am in service. Work place that is assigned to me is obviously a "CUBICLE WORK SPACE", where i do not have the freedom of organising my furniture or my sitting position or anything. In this scenario please please suggest me 1 or 2 or 3 Feng shui objects that i should keep in my office cubicle work place for 1. Success 2. Good Fortune & Luck  3. From Enemy,Jealousy,Backbiters and Office Politics. Before giving you details about my sitting position, I would like to add, I love Bamboo Sticks in small glass water pots,coins,rooster,toad,Maneki Neko etc kind of stuffs but not used since i do not know its uses or should i be using them. So, keeping in view this kinda objects, can you please suggest me what objects i should place in my office cubicle desk ? About my sitting position:
1. I sit facing 288° West direction directly facing to my company boss chamber.
2. Company main door is 072° East direction. I cannot see the door since door is in the corner and view is blocked by a pillar and a corridor wall.
3. Dimension of my cubicle 1.75 meter length,1.25 meter breadth and 1.00 meter height

Sponsored Link