About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The Tapestry by CDL at Tampines + UNEXPECTED Sha Qi and Poison Arrows + The Luxurie-La Fiesta + GreenFoliage

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Part 1: The Tapestry: A near rectangular site with the exception of a bite size taken up by a place of worship

D8B508F8-0A26-465F-83F3-85A748340A9A.thumb.png.9dd4f7b7f446bc74ed72ae8360cccf33.pngLaunching by March 2018. 

Expected T.O.P. In 4th Quarter 2022. Usually or often can even be slightly earlier. But don’t take my words for it. As in some instances.. may even be a delay.

This plot is beside The Santorini u/c. And across one road is The Alps.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

65B8CBF0-4A8C-4AB6-AC31-1068DEC7BFC3.pngPart 2A: Good news that in the past this site is a vacant virgin plot  of land

1. In 1966, this is how the place looked like: mostly virgin land, no villages or roads leading to it.

2. This is good news given that in some sites, we do find a market or even cemetery. Don't get me wrong, cemetery land especially former cemetery sites were previously chosen because usually they have good Feng Shui. Just that unless 100% of the bones were removed; the land may become inauspicious that's all.

• Staff

Part 2B: This is a larger overview of the entire Tampines region as shown in this 1966 map

From this street map, one can see that for miles this site is truly remote and not near any centre of activity. Activities then were more closer to the East Coast area.

2C455CD6-4885-4D93-9C9C-EE99FDB2D313.png

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Thanks for your request for a review! 

As you can see, I have just written quite a few detailed reviews...

Part 3: Case Study 1: Identifying "RED FLAGS"

1. Frankly, there are so many areas to watch out when considering the potential purchase of a brand new home.

1.1. Common sense says that the physical has not been built, yet. Thus "hidden" concerns such as a ground floor unit in close proximity to the restrooms or gourment pavilion BBQ Grill etc.. The later is because if the pavilion is booked by someone.. the unit may end up smelling the same as the BBQ Grill .. smoke etc..

1.2. In my opinion, in past developments, many left-over units are often low units over-looking the guardhouse. And also often units facing afternoon sun.

1.3 Thus when we select a unit, also try to look at this legend and imagine whether the items in the legend has or does not have an impact on our potential new house.

Please click to enlarge:

5aaa75e348457_IDENTIFYINGREDFLAGSINTHETAPESTRY1.thumb.png.683d7f3623e3990db35c18b43b27b9da.png

1.4 This is a first: Pets Cabin.

1.4.1 Don't get me wrong.. that I hate dogs. This is itched into my permanent memory bank:

1.4.2 Many years back, I got a call to do a Feng Shui audit at The Bayshore.  (Aroung a 1,000 units)

1.4.3 To put it short.. the residents of that unit may have been walking on the garden grounds. Most likely ticks or bugs from a dog or which had jumped to a plant or grass.

1.4.4 Decided to hitch a ride to this owner's home.

1.4.5 The thing is that they have a devan bed in their master bedroom. They did not often do any check.. or rather none at all.

1.4.6 No sooner then they opened the storage space of this bed, there were an infestation of "ticks!".

2. Come to another point:

2.1 Many geomancers claim that it is strongly recommended to have a clear space below a bed. Thus it is good to have a bed with just four legs.

2.2 Many geomancers then use a "flowery" term: "This is because to them qi or wind can circulate below the bed" TRUE..

2.3 Actually, a common sense reason is that with four legs, the floor below a bed can be easily accessible and cleaned!

3. After hearing the above, do you still want to purchase a ground floor unit... near here?

4. The legend also shows "Water tank".. another area to watch out..

5. Others:

5.1 Where is the central rubbish CENTRE? of this development. If no, then where will the sanitary truck come and collect the rubbish for the whole development.

6. I have not seen or focus on the interior layout of this development, yet.

6.1 Thus if there is no internal rubbish bin; but rather there is a common central bin or bins (some have a central plus another recycle - not all developments have a recycle bin).

6.2 If so, need to watch out for these!

6.3. Watch out for the type and design of the club-house and/or pavilion, roof-lines as poison arrows if any.

• Staff

Part 4: Case Study 2 - "Flags of the United Nations"

This is simply a local pun or a "joke" to say the hanging out of (service yard) multi coloured shirts, shorts, trousers, bra, underwear etc...

For example, if one were to purchase a unit at Block 55 stack 24; this unit has a "birds-eye" view of Block 51, stacks 10 and 11 service yard area.

5aaa78b659fe4_ShapesandFormstheTapestry.thumb.png.897944deec16d363e053ca5fe7c03087.png

To some, this is minor or non-existent. But there will always be others who may considered inauspicious to look out of the balcony and see brooms and mobs hanging out...

Of course, if one is a great sales person. Can even divert this and turn it around by saying that unit 24 has clear space with a pool directly facing the balcony side!

There are other units also facing the same fate. I shall not dwell on them... you get the point to take this into consideration in your purchase.

It is identical to the La Festa condo with some stacks facing the side / yard of The Luxurie condo:

5aaa78b659fe4_ShapesandFormstheTapestry.thumb.png.897944deec16d363e053ca5fe7c03087.png

DC98B72C-9B4C-441A-9DA4-F43AF7824789.png

• Staff

Part 5: Case Study 3 - Flying Star Fei Xing Compass Readings

1. The initial compass readings from the Sales brochure shows that this development has three (3) Flying Star Fei Xing directions:  NE1, SW1 or SE1 facing directions.

THE TAPESTRY FLYING STARS 1.png

2. NE1: Has the auspicious water wealth #8 star at the frontage. Thus, units with water position at the frontage (balcony side) can enjoy good Feng Shui. For example Block 53, stacks like #53 and #54 satisfies this direction. Also stacks #01 and #02.

2.1 Overall, don't be disheartened if you did not find your unit/stack in my example. The next best is always units/stacks that enjoy clear space. Consider this.. second best.

2.2 Why every other geomancer says it is always good to have a unit facing a water position. Or that it is good to place a water feature at one's balcony.

2.3 Frankly, this has more to do with common sense. Especially the case of a swimming pool.

2.4 The rationale is simple. If there is pool water. This implies that nothing can ever be built above this pool of water, right?

2.5 As such, if a unit faces this pool, this implies unblocked pool to the extend of the pool, it's service walkway, the landscaping (at least). Good right? (Other than some may not like especially noisy play in a pool. But this is not permanent. As play cannot last 24/7.

2.6 If so is satisfied (majority of the units in this develop meets this condition), the sum-of-ten can be activated for : Health, wealth and family luck. If the unit is not facing some may consider placing  a water position, then best to place a water position at the balcony area to activate the luck. On the downside; the other sectors in such a home has bad stars that best to be disarmed or neutralised.

2.7 SW1 facing stacks. As the water wealth #8 is at the frontage; water at the frontage is good. It will be advantages if the unit faces a pool of water or activate a water position at the balcony area.

2.8 As such overall, the unit can activate the sum-of-ten. Need though to disarm some bad stars in many sectors of the home.

2.9 It is important to disarm health related considerations for this facing direction.

3. SE1. For SE1 facing, ideally, water position to be at the frontage. If so, it is a double bonus as SW1 enjoys the auspicous 10 combinations under the Flying Star Feng Shui.

3.1 In fact, good news is there are only four stacks in this development that are SE1 facing stacks: Block 55 stacks #23 and #24 with Block 57 stacks #27 and #28.

3.2 And all these four stacks satisfy the condition found under Para 3 (above) which is good.

4. Caveat Emptor: Let the buyer beware!

4.1. So far there is a small percentage of Sales Brochures where the North compass marking on such maps may be inaccurate.

4.2 Thus, for sites: can consider using streetdirectory.com maps to double confirm - if the readings from Sales Brochures can be trusted or not.

4.3 For sites that are close to or have T.O.P. I usually use onemap.sg . As these use the approved government data maps. 

4.4 So far, if I can't get use the onemap.sg , the next best choice is to use streetdirectory.com maps. So far, has never failed me. As when I compare it with the readings from onemap both come out the same.

The next one or two postings will be to double confirm the above readings with streetdirectory.com map. I will add the findings of streetdirectory.com below this same thread.. soon.

• Staff

Part 6: Case Study 4 - Shapes and Forms and how good is the flow of qi (chi) in The Tapestry

1. I have just done a rough "spray painting" onto the site plan:-

Shapes and Forms n flow of qi.png

2. Do note that it is to give us a feel or a rough visualisation and an idea.

3. In my opinion, I give this development TOP MARKS for overall flow of qi for all blocks in this development.

3.1. The first thing that comes into my mind is the Foresque Residences in Bukit Panjang.

3.2 That of overall good qi flow for all blocks. If one has the time, do read the making of Foresque Residences:

4. This is because in many other developments. It is more like a "bell-curve" where some stacks/units get more even qi flow then some.

5. However especially Block 55 with stack #23 and Block 59 with stacks #27 and #29. Why did you mention these blocks?

6. These blocks are in the open channels. What I mean is that Block 51 acts like a funnel to channel more air towards this "exposed" block stack #23.

7. No doubt that Block 55 stack #23 has one of the best commanding views. However, it is subjected to the "mercy" of the elements.

8. If wind flow around the block is gentle and "smooth" flowing.. then the occupants can enjoy fantastic luck.

9. Here goes the bad news.. when there is strong or fierce winds .. and for example: if one stands at the balcony or living room.. can feel strong breeze; then brace for poor luck!

10. For salaried workers.. may even affect the male breadwinner's career. Or for that matter a female (head) breadwinner.

11. For business person.. may affect his/her business luck!

12. Thus.. look like it as a YoYo. Some ways to reduce this is perhaps to install external blinds or "zip track type of external blinds." And cross-fingers.. during windy days.

13. Overall, I would be more concerned with a unit at stack #23. Less so for #27  and #29. This is because literally stack 23 can from my earlier explanation of Para 8 onwards : "STICKS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB" erh good (Para 7) or bad (Paras 8 onwards).

Others: Before rushing to buy these stacks..or had done so already.. pepare to sit down, first! I will share some concerns related to Sha qi or poison arrows associated with them facing another block 51 or 63 in this block arrangement!

• Staff

Part 7: Case Study 4 - Sha Qi and The Luxurie-La Fiesta condos with The Tapestry

1. La Fiesta is at the top half of the screen. And The Luxurie bottom half:

5aab03f315ebd_TheLuxuriewithLaFiesta.png.51aff79ccaf1439bfa059c2ef586dded.png

2. The Luxurie was developed earlier. And the outlines of the blocks were visible before or during the sale of La Fiesta.

3. Doesn't this look erie similar to some stacks in The Tapestry. Particularly Block 57 stacks 27 and 28

5aab04c7f3a9c_Shaqi.png.2ce36560c9e327363dcc076c5e63399d.png

These are potential Sha qi.

In addition, block 55 stack #23 may have another variation of of Sha Qi: that of sharp corners of neighbouring Block 51 stack #11's sharp corners aimed towards stack #23. Again, best to go on-site to "feel" the threat if any.

Another development known as Daintree Residence has its fair share of Sha Qi and poison arrows. There are the TYPE 1 and TYPE 2 kind. As illustrated under this link:-

• Staff

Interlude:

As you can see, the various Cases studies comes from my personal experience. And does not involve a person's ba zi or the interior layout of the unit etc....

I know it is natural for some persons who will post.. things like how about my block and unit no.

Appreciate your kind understanding and Read this before posting something similar. Don't blame me if your question goes into a "blackhole"....

This is beyond the scope of this forum.

This is because a full review takes many man (at least 5 hours) each individual case:

14903970-4F48-41E3-8481-9CD3DB9E4F76.thumb.jpeg.f92545d40698b971d94cd6a72eec8f53.jpeg

And this is the process:

175EDBCB-3B56-4C1B-B610-546EAAD7FD2E.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 3/16/2018 at 7:08 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Case Study 4: Shapes and Forms and how good is the flow of qi (chi) in The Tapestry

1. I have just did a rough "spray painting" onto the site plan:-

Shapes and Forms n flow of qi.png

2. Do note that it is to give us a feel or a rough visualisation and an idea.

3. In my opinion, I give this development TOP MARKS for overall flow of qi for all blocks in this development.

3.1. The first thing that comes into my mind is the Foresque Residences in Bukit Panjang.

3.2 That of overall good qi flow for all blocks. If one has the time, do read the making of Foresque Residences:

4. This is because in many other developments. It is more like a "bell-curve" where some stacks/units get more even qi flow then some.

5. However especially Block 55 with stack #23 and Block 59 with stacks #27 and #29. Why did you mention these blocks?

6. These blocks are in the open channels. What I mean is that Block 51 acts like a funnel to channel more air towards this "exposed" block stack #23.

7. No doubt that Block 55 stack #23 has one of the best commanding views. However, it is subjected to the "mercy" of the elements.

8. If wind flow around the block is gentle and "smooth" flowing.. then the occupants can enjoy fantastic luck.

9. Here goes the bad news.. when there is strong or fierce winds .. and for example: if one stands at the balcony or living room.. can feel strong breeze; then brace for poor luck!

10. For salaried workers.. may even affect the male breadwinner's career. Or for that matter a female (head) breadwinner.

11. For business person.. may affect his/her business luck!

12. Thus.. look like it as a YoYo. Some ways to reduce this is perhaps to install external blinds or "zip track type of external blinds." And cross-fingers.. during windy days.

13. Overall, I would be more concerned with a unit at stack #23. Less so for #27  and #29. This is because literally stack 23 can from my earlier explanation of Para 8 onwards : "STICKS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB" erh good (Para 7) or bad (Paras 8 onwards).

Others: Before rushing to buy these stacks..or had done so already.. pepare to sit down, first! I will share some concerns related to Sha qi or poison arrows associated with them facing another block 51 or 63 in this block arrangement!

Part 9: Under this link, can also find another type of Sha Qi or poison arrow:-

1968347759_HDBTampinesGreenFoliageShapesandFormsShaQi.png.baa12d354fd278e6b9e66e6940f3aa54.png

• Robert Lee changed the title to The Tapestry by CDL at Tampines + UNEXPECTED Sha Qi and Poison Arrows + The Luxurie-La Fiesta + GreenFoliage
  • 7 months later...
  • Staff

BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM

No wonder, Feng Shui suffers from a bad reputation, today

Many Feng Shui Masters are a Feng Shui Store. Their core business is not authentic Feng Shui.
But rather making big bucks by selling lots of useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

Please give me a good reason not to buy such products. Here's one:

2067630596_FAKE(8).png.a4a889053737bed4b9f1b4db20d9dbc6.png

424511252_blacksheep.jpg.f9b140c26a45a6f4af8a26d90559d5a3.jpg

92168278-3B3E-456C-8A41-862E7EDA6537.jpeg
Okay, the above was written prior to the knowledge of COV-19. Here’s to another reason, why.

Many Feng Shui Masters and their shops are FAKES!

On Saturday, 14 March 2020, a WhatsApp from a past client

53D9DC91-B611-4142-B234-151EA0AB99EF.thumb.png.9aedba5135b3a44a8dc1e1846e5e7ba8.png7541700A-8CF1-4B59-ACCC-C98B1CB02185.png.d2002fe17c44cbf6ade5cfeb59b437ff.png

P.S. Frankly, I was just being extremely polite. Actually if one got the hint, as the British always say just throw the "bloody" thing away!

FAKE (3).png

686149230_BULLSHITPRODUCTS.gif.e3d6c0b7c5df6bbae5573ebb31528c56.gif

ASK! MUST I BUY FROM YOU?

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

821853918_TheTapestry5-BedroomDual-keystoveandtoilet.thumb.png.7a85314a15867ee3135eb6bfa557d5af.pngPart 11: Should I be concerned with the stove sharing the same wall as the toilet?

There are a few layouts in The Tapestry where the stove shares the same wall as the toilet.

Good news is that so long as the stove does not share the same wall as a sink or WC; this is regarded as a non-issue.

• Staff

1544909686_maindooropentowardsawall.thumb.png.3641577e886e2ff065ef7b967d75d7e3.pngPart 12: Is there a concerned if my unit's main entrance door opens towards a wall?

To some they have heard that it is inauspicious. As this symbolises a "blockage" of luck coming into the unit: "As immediately once comes in, one "slams" towards a wall = symbolising difficulties".

Thus if one meets a superstitious person and/or their geomancer or "hearsay" then it can become a stigma. In partcular to practitioners of Feng Shui who always consider the main door as the frontage.

Otherwise, the good news is that often the main door is not the actual frontage of the unit. Thus so long as no reflective material facing the main door is fine or okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

4F321482-5564-4146-AF10-5971C8604BFF.thumb.jpeg.35d97bec5325485715cd92c15f028f00.jpeg799566059_AwardTheTapestry.thumb.png.e5c45f4f6ee15a35db716a682f774ac9.pngPoor site plan layout in relation to Blocks 55 and 57 vs Blocks 51 and 63 respectively. In addition, the developer did not take into consideration the traffic noise from today's busy Tampines Avenue 10 allowing regular staggered gaps (traffic noise).. into the development.

The “red strings” suggests traffic noise may echo into the development via today’s busy Tampines Avenue 10. This is not exactly a service like road as compared to it in the 1980’s.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...