About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Tampines GreenDew launched in February 2018

Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Part 2: Case Study of Precinct Pavilion

1. This has more to do with common sense. And often, many knowledge or experienced purchasers and Feng Shui Masters may ask you to look out for these as one of the considerations when purchasing a home.

2. This is because, if one's unit is especially in full view of the pavilion; one cannot stop a wake/funeral to happen especially on one's auspicious days especially for the Chinese: Chinese New Year.

3. There is no way of knowing or even stopping a funeral even on e.g. the 1st or 2nd Day of Chinese New Year. Just imagine you are celebrating CNY; and in the living room.. having a view of a yellow or white tent.

3.1 "Worse" is when funeral rituals e.g. bells, chantings in some days of the year .. next to one's bedroom or living room.

3.2 In HDB Tampines Dew, Block 647A, stack 193 especially 2nd and 3rd storeys or 02-193 and 03-193 virtually have a full view into the precinct pavilion from the living room right to bedroom 2 and master bedroom.

3.3 For 2nd or 3rd or even slightly higher floors, be careful of the roof-line of the precint pavilion if any slicing into any of the openings in the unit. This depends on the design of the roofing in this development.

3.4 Lower floor stacks 191 and 107 and even stack 105 try to avoid purchasing lower units because can still have some view of the precinct pavilion. 

HDB Tampines Greendew Precinct Pavilion 1.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Part 3: Case Study of the location of the central rubbish bins.

1. Nowadays most new HDB flats have two rubbish bins. For HDB Tampines Green Dew, they are side-by-side of each other within the rubbish bin well.

2. Thus it is good to avoid buying a unit that is either beside a rubbish bin or from the main door can see into the rubbish bin area and/or the rubbish chute(s).

3. In this development, generally the planner had done a good job.

3.1 With the exception of Block 648A stack #125 and Block Block 648B stack #151.

Below: Stack 125 main door and it's proximity to the central rubbish bin:-

5a7d0ca727802_stack125.png.afced677874c6b890a3cf8d14e8c8159.png

3.2 Where the main entrance doors of stacks 125 and 151 open towards a view of the rubbish bin centre and the side-view of the outer most rubbish bin.

Below: Stack 151 main door and it's proximity to the central rubbish bin:-

5a7d0cb7d997a_stack151.png.7b7e2c92b2a1c7a8e9325b2544ccdba3.png

4. Good news is that other stacks in this development other then these two stacks do not have such a concern.

5. This is because there is a stigma attached to this. And how would you feel if you have visitors be it relatives or friends that later tell you that this is no good.

5.1 Or later when you want to consider selling it five years or more later.. a potential new owner is concerned with this and/or someone brings a geomancer to assess it first. And the geomancer is gravely concerned with this issue?

• Staff

Part 4: Poison arrows such as sharp corners of neighbouring blocks aimed towards a stack/unit

1. This is hardest to cure especially if it is perpetually aimed towards one's opening such as the living room windows. As one cannot be expected not to open the windows or have to draw the curtains 24/7!

2. This illustration shows in RED: that there may be potential poison arrows (if any) aimed towards stacks like 145 or 199.5a7d13c8a2635_tampinesgreendewandpoisonarrows.thumb.png.4b61d4ae3f401ef1f9b388a936690d58.png

3. Cannot know accurately for sure if it is a poison arrow (if any).

3.1. As ideally, one should be standing inside such a unit e.g. say #08-145 and stand at each of it's windows to look out to see if the corner of say stack 179 is a poison arrow or not.

4. As for the pink arrow: again, have to be on-site to determine if the roof of the drop-off point or the pavilion slices into a unit's opening or not and at what level. If the roof-line cuts a solid wall and not a unit's window(s) is fine or no issue.

5. Circled in blue means no threat at all.

6. Best to avoid booking such a stack or unit (if one wants to play safe.) As mentioned earlier, the only surest way to confirm is when the development T.O.P. and one can be physcially on-site to assess the situation (if any).

• Thanks 1

• Staff

Part 5: Male Breadwinner and the inauspicious Fire at Heaven's Gate

1. Do a search in this forum for " Fire at Heaven's Gate ".

2. Generally, a kitchen especially if a stove is directly at the NW cardinal point will be inauspicious for the male-head of the house. Typically this can affect him.

3. This is because NW under the Ba Gua Trigram belongs to the Heaven (sign). And NW also represents the male-head elder of the house.

4. Thus in simple terms: turning on a stove at NW will burn one's Heaven luck = not lucky and also may affect the male-head elder's career.

5. If you have done so many review as I have, even in a ranking exercise; I can pick out stacks/units in my mind that has this concern. And flag it to the potential purchaser.

6. Thus for this development HDB Tampines GreenDew, I picked one example. Here, stack 173 as shown below has the kitchen within the NW sector:-

5a822c18598ce_HDBTAMPINESGREENDEWANDFIREATHEAVENSGATE.thumb.png.036459cad4fc3af11f3a821ce78ac832.png

There are other stacks/units with the same concern. But I will just stop, here. This being one of the example.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff
2 hours ago, Anqicwx23 said:

Hi Master,

Is stack 183 afternnon sun and is the kitchen facing NW same as stack 173?

I am really interested in this project but lots of people says this is not an ideal one. :(

Yes stack 183 has afternoon sun. No, the kitchen is not at NW for this stack.

Thanks for your prompt reply. So stack 183 is directly a afternoon sun or partial? Sorry to be so precise as I am worried my mil will make a fuss on it. 

And also once I am ready to kove in, if I were like to engage your service, must it be before or after renovation?

Thanks.

Edited by Anqicwx23

• Staff
On 9/16/2019 at 1:16 PM, Anqicwx23 said:

Thanks for your prompt reply. So stack 183 is directly a afternoon sun or partial? Sorry to be so precise as I am worried my mil will make a fuss on it. 

And also once I am ready to kove in, if I were like to engage your service, must it be before or after renovation?

Thanks.

This flow chart shows that there are two methods:1B3E7F99-F7D4-4E4D-A2A2-DD5CD0E4E958.jpeg.9dc831d8becebb135462016fd961903f.jpeg

The above is extracted from here:-

3C436739-829F-43A9-81E2-4280F6F0FECE.thumb.jpeg.475b66933ac8b7a996db594082d0fa9b.jpeg

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me at +65 97853171

• 1 year later...
  • Staff
9 hours ago, Klin said:

Hi Master, is Greendew stack 161 having afternoon sun?

Good news is only to the Service Yard & Air-con ledge. The shared wall with the master bedroom may not be affected.

Thus can be a blessing in disguise. As the yard area is one where many don’t mind having the afternoon sun. No need to buy a dryer for clothes. Let the natural sun to do so.

F78BB290-28B9-4EA2-BEF4-897A3A38DC0E.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

How can we help you today?

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

The Experts in House Hunting
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

We will help you select the most auspicious unit!