About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Metal vs Five-Yellow

myfs_163285

Hello, again

Several sources have recommended using metal as a "cure" for having the Five-Yellow at my front door, this year (2018). I have ordered a wind chime to place there, but I'm wondering if the steel security door/screen that is already on the door provides the same protection.

Thank you!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. Feng Shui in this instance is more of an art.15A901DB-301E-43E8-8661-D32D7E5B455D.thumb.jpeg.f53d107bbfdf8b8e154dd4f059a3138b.jpeg

2. Personally I feel that it is enough ie. your steel security door.

3. However, under Para 1; if you seek advice from a conservative geomancer and many others then they may say no. As to them, this is standard practice without fine-tuning.

4. Anyway, Metal cures such as a wind chime, is still no issue if you want to place it. There are situations in Feng Shui where no noise is to be made. Then, avoid placing one at a specific location.

P.S. Ideally it should be a six hollow rod wind chime.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you. I much prefer your practical approach, although I did already buy a six hollow rod metal wind chime, just to be safe. But, that is a good point about avoiding noise. Some authors specifically say not to dig in the ground or renovate that part of the house where five-yellow is currently located, but others just say not to create a disturbance. I'm not clear on whether a wind chime is considered a disturbance in such cases, or not. What is your view on this?

It also seems to me that no business is going to want to hang a bunch of wind chimes or clutter up their space with a bunch of tacky little "cures", so there must be a different approach that is equally effective without them, because I know feng shui is used almost universally by businesses in the East. I haven't found any information about such an approach, though.

• Staff
On 12/02/2018 at 2:51 AM, myfs_163285 said:

Thank you. I much prefer your practical approach, although I did already buy a six hollow rod metal wind chime, just to be safe. But, that is a good point about avoiding noise. Some authors specifically say not to dig in the ground or renovate that part of the house where five-yellow is currently located, but others just say not to create a disturbance. I'm not clear on whether a wind chime is considered a disturbance in such cases, or not. What is your view on this?

One really have to be well versed with Flying Stars.

Unfortunately this forum is more of a catalyst. And cannot afford to always hold one’s hand.

Thus, if encounter stars like MS#6 with #WS3 as an example, then I should seriously consider keeping that sector quiet.