About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Finally! I have just moved house! And Yipee! It's a 5 minutes walk to Pasir Ris MRT

• Staff

Case Study: Understand the local environment and gather intelligence before rushing to move to an area.

Finally! I have just moved house! And Yipee! It's a 5 minutes walk to Pasir Ris MRT

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Conversations between:

1. New Proud Resident of Pasir Ris = NPRPP

2. Existing Resident living at Pasir Ris for more than 10 years = ER

3. A resident currently living at Punggol = RP

4. The MRT Trains = TRAINS

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OVERHEARD THIS>>>>>>>>>

NPRPP : "Yipee! The reason why I moved here is because I will sure to get a seat even during peak periods as Psir Ris MRT is the first station!"

ER : "You spoke too soon!"

NPRPP : "Why?" 

ER : "You should have moved to Simei or Tanah Merah instead!"

NPRPP : *Puzzled* "Why!??"

BC5E1ADD-8434-49BE-A329-8EBF7A607CD0.thumb.png.7eef3767626a895f4f54305903b60f58.png

ER: "During peak hours, many residents from Tampines, Simei and also Tanah Merah would take a train to Pasir Ris station and continue their journey towards Joo Koon/Tuas! And when you rush into the train.. too bad.. most of the seats would already have been taken-up!"0FEE39D2-0704-47CE-A045-FDF41CDCED2D.thumb.png.771396453f5b458972b29fa02a23d05d.png

NPRPP : "OH NO! FIVE YEARS TIME, I PLAN TO MOVE TO PUNGGOL INSTEAD!"

PLEASE DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN

RP: (Overhead the conversation) " Please consider moving to Buangkok instead! As it is now a common practise during peak period for many residents from Sengkang and Buangkok to take a train to Punggol station and continue on their journey towards Harbour Front!"

4A7ED5B4-7C0B-4FE2-BCA1-5420DDC0FF30.thumb.png.6428a63440c50b95bf5a3c910694b8f6.png

NPRPP : "Oh, NO! NO!.. thanks for the advice! I may consider moving to Hougang by then!" SWEAT.. TEARS..

ER : "One consolation is that Downtown line has taken a small percentage of the peak-load. But during peak periods unfortunately, the East-West GREEN line is still a major line with so many of us working in Joo Koon and Tuas!"

ER : "FAT-HOPE TO GET A SEAT during PEAK PERIODS! Just pray that the EW line don't breakdown is good enough!"

TRAINS: "Don't blame us! Overloaded beyond our capacity to cope.. that is why we continue to breakdown!"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link