About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Like to check the charges for advising which facing should the ancestor's niche be placed at and at which level due to relocating by govt? Should be at Choa Chu Kang Columbarium.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Question: Hi Master, we are going to relocate my dad niche to mandai. Need to select a good location for niche. Do you do that?

Reply: Once cremated is neutral. Thus, the block and niche avoid facing afternoon sun is good enough. This is why once cremated, can stack many storeys high.

Question: What time I should go check if there is afternoon sun?

5ad49cfd13af5_WhatsAppImage2018-04-14at2_09_19PM.jpeg.0c33e981c6165fb77aaa20676165879d.jpeg

RED mostly afternoon sun. Pink partial afternoon sun. Best time to check is on a sunny day around 2.30 to 3.00pm69E2CD7F-C171-4CB3-93AE-C1A2CF7D4813.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Q: Hi Master Lee,

Thanks for your advice.

You mean that it doesn't matter whether it is placed at level 1 or level 6 for the niche?

Reply: As mentioned, cremation is neutral. No more physical body.

Thus, no issue stacking urns high or Low.

More to do with preference.

In the past: around “table” height level is preferred.. as loved ones can easily reach out and even set up a temporary table to pray... This higher niches for this reason are less popular.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Shifu, Kong Meng San is launching new niches for couples. It is one level below my grandparents. [Name hidden] and I are thinking of getting one couple niche for ourselves. May I know if it is best for the niche to be located in or facing NW, since NW is the direction of Heaven's Gate? Many thanks

Reply: Once cremated = neutral or ashes to ashes. No difference whether it is NW or other facing. 

Or even which level the niche is. 

As for level usually many prefer table height so that they can make offerings with a table = height. That's all.

So long as no direct afternoon sun. Like your photo(s) is okay.

8ABEA42E-0955-47BC-884B-D3AE34DB53BF.jpeg

78326844-28A7-45E0-80C6-5085BE445930.jpeg

Please don’t rely on this price list. It may be outdated.. if unsure.. please check with source:

5DB02E60-8C48-4B33-BCCF-41076F26D7A3.jpeg