About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Anchorvale Isles BTO launched in July 2011 site plan & floor plans

Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• 1 year later...
Guest Isles

Hi Cecil, we are looking to buy a resale flat in this plot but we are concerned about its proximity to the hospital with two sides of the plot is next to the hospital. Can you share your view on this and which blocks/units do you think is worth considering? Thanks in advance!

• Staff
1 hour ago, Guest Isles said:

Hi Cecil, we are looking to buy a resale flat in this plot but we are concerned about its proximity to the hospital with two sides of the plot is next to the hospital. Can you share your view on this and which blocks/units do you think is worth considering? Thanks in advance!

1. In my opinion, there are two considerations:-

1.1. Opinion 1: It all boils down to Stigma of staying close to a hospital.

1.1.1. Frankly, often when one's mind is set, it is difficult to change it.

1.1.2. Thus you already has doubts about this development with it's North and East boundary bounded by the hospital.

1.2.3. Others may also share the same view. Unless, perhaps one works at the hospital and/or rent a unit or the whole unit out (if qualified to do so.)

1.3. Thus, without talking about the 2nd point; if given a choice, look elsewhere. Given that it will certainly affect your future re-sale value. (I am not asking how much is the purchase price asked. If it is as much as any other flats not close-by to a hospital; then I wouldn't want to pay such average price).

1.4. Okay, Feng Shui does not usually consider the price. But more often, homes with better views e.g. a condo unit facing a pool side OFTEN is priced higher than one facing elsewhere.

1.5. With this Covid-19 "curse" more have opened their eyes towards illness and proximity to hospital. 

2. The other day, whilst visiting a nearby condo around Anchorvale Isles, I did not go near the Sengkang Hospital area. But was wondering where is their mortuary?

2.1. This is because every hospital has a mortuary + an identification area where one gets to confirm the deceased is theirs + a storage room. 

2.2. Thus, it is to some a morbid nightmare to have one's unit close-by to this mortuary or looking towards it etc...

3. I have re-produced a past write-up of mine from HDB Towner Crest BTO.... 

Part 3: Any concern with the Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital & Sikh Temple?

268081051_TownerCrestnKWONGWAISHIUHOSPITAL.thumb.png.90ee96a2c95bb27401aa6b054e5be5fa.png1. Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital

1.1. In theory, the main concern is the location of the Pathology Department and the holding area of the deceased.

Here, these two areas (which can be the same or close-by to each other). If so, best that one's home is not close-by to them.

1.2. Fortunately, as one can see the planners of this development has taken due consideration and placed the Multi-storey car park (MSCP), ESS, Precinct Pavilion, CCC etc.. as a buffer between the HDB flats and the hospital.

2. Stigma of one's home looking towards a hospital.

2.1. Unfortunately, there is always a group of persons or their loved ones who are superstitious and find it inauspicious for one's home to have a view of a hospital. If so, very difficult to convince such persons to look the other way. Hopefully, this is just a small group of persons.

Below: Photo taken at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital looking towards Adora Green BTO:

837833812_adoragreen1.thumb.jpg.9cab5620b779e65a8a40bbbe0fe1888e.jpg

2.2. I can recall DBSS HDB Adora Green.  Two stacks of Block 348A were the highest priced stacks/units in this development. As it faces Yishun Pond but also overlooks Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). The difference of course is the Hospital is like a kilometre away! Nevertheless, these stacks/units overlooks KTPH.

3. This photo (see below) is of Singapore General Hospital. Showing an example of the most inauspicious place at a hospital to avoid: Mortuary.

2B9E0E5A-425D-4277-B755-57F87D09E54A.jpeg.69c2978c738ceeab65e2f967a9514c5e.jpeg

Every Hospital has one.. just that some are less pronounced.

P.S. For SGH, other than the nearby Clubhouse (where a client of my has a restaurant called Ka Soh with a michelin star award) no other living quarters are near to this block 9, the mortuary.  Please note that SGH had recently gone through tremendous make-over. Thus things may have changed. As this resource was at least 6 years old! 

Source:

stigma.gif

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Guest Isles
5 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

1. In my opinion, there are two considerations:-

1.1. Opinion 1: It all boils down to Stigma of staying close to a hospital.

1.1.1. Frankly, often when one's mind is set, it is difficult to change it.

1.1.2. Thus you already has doubts about this development with it's North and East boundary bounded by the hospital.

1.2.3. Others may also share the same view. Unless, perhaps one works at the hospital and/or rent a unit or the whole unit out (if qualified to do so.)

1.3. Thus, without talking about the 2nd point; if given a choice, look elsewhere. Given that it will certainly affect your future re-sale value. (I am not asking how much is the purchase price asked. If it is as much as any other flats not close-by to a hospital; then I wouldn't want to pay such average price).

1.4. Okay, Feng Shui does not usually consider the price. But more often, homes with better views e.g. a condo unit facing a pool side OFTEN is priced higher than one facing elsewhere.

1.5. With this Covid-19 "curse" more have opened their eyes towards illness and proximity to hospital. 

2. The other day, whilst visiting a nearby condo around Anchorvale Isles, I did not go near the Sengkang Hospital area. But was wondering where is their mortuary?

2.1. This is because every hospital has a mortuary + an identification area where one gets to confirm the deceased is theirs + a storage room. 

2.2. Thus, it is to some a morbid nightmare to have one's unit close-by to this mortuary or looking towards it etc...

3. I have re-produced a past write-up of mine from HDB Towner Crest BTO.... 

Part 3: Any concern with the Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital & Sikh Temple?

268081051_TownerCrestnKWONGWAISHIUHOSPITAL.thumb.png.90ee96a2c95bb27401aa6b054e5be5fa.png1. Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital

1.1. In theory, the main concern is the location of the Pathology Department and the holding area of the deceased.

Here, these two areas (which can be the same or close-by to each other). If so, best that one's home is not close-by to them.

1.2. Fortunately, as one can see the planners of this development has taken due consideration and placed the Multi-storey car park (MSCP), ESS, Precinct Pavilion, CCC etc.. as a buffer between the HDB flats and the hospital.

2. Stigma of one's home looking towards a hospital.

2.1. Unfortunately, there is always a group of persons or their loved ones who are superstitious and find it inauspicious for one's home to have a view of a hospital. If so, very difficult to convince such persons to look the other way. Hopefully, this is just a small group of persons.

Below: Photo taken at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital looking towards Adora Green BTO:

837833812_adoragreen1.thumb.jpg.9cab5620b779e65a8a40bbbe0fe1888e.jpg

2.2. I can recall DBSS HDB Adora Green.  Two stacks of Block 348A were the highest priced stacks/units in this development. As it faces Yishun Pond but also overlooks Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). The difference of course is the Hospital is like a kilometre away! Nevertheless, these stacks/units overlooks KTPH.

3. This photo (see below) is of Singapore General Hospital. Showing an example of the most inauspicious place at a hospital to avoid: Mortuary.

2B9E0E5A-425D-4277-B755-57F87D09E54A.jpeg.69c2978c738ceeab65e2f967a9514c5e.jpeg

Every Hospital has one.. just that some are less pronounced.

P.S. For SGH, other than the nearby Clubhouse (where a client of my has a restaurant called Ka Soh with a michelin star award) no other living quarters are near to this block 9, the mortuary.  Please note that SGH had recently gone through tremendous make-over. Thus things may have changed. As this resource was at least 6 years old! 

Source:

stigma.gif

Thanks Cecil for sharing your thoughts! We are fine with staying near a hospital (not scared or anything like that) but just unsure about the feng shui aspect of it. As such, we were wondering if you can share your thoughts on the blocks/units that are more acceptable in terms of fengshui? Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting