About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Stirling Residences Condo by Nanshan Group & Logan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Part 2 - In 1966, the site was the Sheperd’s Hill housing estate.

And directly to the south of this plot was Archipelago Brewery PTE Ltd. Today, as we all know this is The Anchorage condo.

68CBB336-438D-401B-AA02-01FB257654EB.png

Remaking of nearby Queenstown...Tanglin Halt and Dawson:-

3DC20FFB-0866-4F64-8A7E-D4F69B6AD3B3.jpegB1C59585-5DA9-4650-B0CC-313F88BE9F38.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Part 3 - Obtain from your ERA agent a copy of the corridor plan and check to see where the central rubbish bin.

1. If the central rubbish bin happens to be beside the unit's main door or directly facing the unit's main door. Try to avoid purchasing such a unit:-

2. If you have the time, do go through the above resource before signing the dotted line. Good Luck! Huat Ah!

• Staff

Part 4 - Interior Shapes and Forms Feng Shui: Stove sharing the same wall as a WC/toilet bowl?

1. For example: 2 Bedroom Type 2BR-C2a where the stove shares the same wall as the WC:

Comments Stirling-Residences-2-bedroom-roof-floor-plan-2BR-C2a-R.png

2. Took a glance of the rest of other floor plans: 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedders. Good news is nothing out of the ordinary. 

2.1. Majority of the units main door open with a view of the kitchen entrance and kitchen.

2.2 Many HDB flats also share almost identical layouts. In theory not ideal but generally acceptable.

2.3 If one really cannot stomach such a design then better to give this development a miss as lots of layouts are based on this type of configuration.

1097608935_commentsStirling-Residences-3-bedroom-roof-floor-plan-3BR-C1-R.thumb.png.c82c855fd30048ff5aab5adcbb87fb18.png

• Staff

Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, "Point-blocks" or in the case of Stirling Residences a total of 3 "Point-blocks" or "Pencil blocks" are considered SAFE design. 

For example the most popular were the HDB 5-bedrooms point blocks of the mid 1970’s to 1980’s.

Not only "Wind or Qi flow circulates each block but the key success factor is = EVENLY!"
1991619422_Stirling-Residences3POINTBLOCKS.thumb.png.f688098edbfb26c30d2b8124fa546e1d.png

On this point = EXTERNAL SHAPES & FORMS alone, the block layout gets...... 

NOTICE STIRLING RESIDENCES AWARDED 5 STARS 4 SHAPES N FORMS.png

P.S. Caveat Emptor: Other factors are yet to be considered in an individual buy.

In the 1970's to 2000's many developments have similar "Point-blocks".

Under the Five Elements concept: each of the three "Point-blocks" represent a tree each or belonging to the Wood element. Wood element represents growth.

Below: Wood represents :-

48D543A9-3480-427A-A2EB-CC023663B0E8.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Staff
8 hours ago, ausbee said:

most of the units seems to have the kitchen near the door, in that case, for the stacks like 11, 2, 14, 16

are we having "fire at heaven's gate'?, the kitchen seems to be at northwest sector.

Thank you

Case Study: Do you think this question will ever be answered in this format?

1. This forum is a catalyst & about creating awareness of what to look out for.

2. Your Question should instead be: "I plotted the compass directions (please see attached) onto the layouts of stacks 11, 2, 14, 16. Are the kitchens at NW?"

3. Hope you understand that this is not a "I do it for you forum".LOL-:)

• Staff

Case Study: Why you answered this question by hxy 1023 .. so detailed and not mine = ausbee? Even when I posted it the same day but earlier?

149090081_daydayforumpostings.png.916fdac118a93fb2592e475b2770e649.png

The posting (see below) taps on a pool of existing knowledge and experience. I simply type away on the keyboard....and PRESTO! The reply!

The difference is that for the later question: "I do not need to do it for you". That's why.

Sorry Master Lee, I read through the forum. I extend the sides and got a rectangle before finding the centrepoint

Then I tried to draw out the different sectors using the Compass North. This is my first attempt drawing, hope is correct.

Appreciate your help to  advise a newbie on the following.

1) May I know how do we determine if the main door is in North Sector or NE sector since the door lies in both sectors?

2) Part of the stove seems to be slightly at the NW sector, do we determine that as fire at heaven's gate?

3) Do we call this a SE facing taking the balcony side as the side where the light comes in?

Is drawing the 9 grid easier to see the sectors compare to that I draw?

Appreciate your guidance.

Stirling Stack 16.pdf

• Staff

Case Study: Can the site plan of Stirling Residences be relied upon to prepare the Flying Star Feng Shui charts?

1. The expected date of TOP is in 2022. Thus this development is under Period 8.

2. Based on the Sales brochure, the development either have stacks/unit facing NW3 or SE3.

Stirling-Residences FLYING STARS.png

3. I made a comparison using streetdirectory.com and found that the compass readings were 335 degrees and 155 degrees respectively.

3.1. The good news is that there is just a 2 degrees difference between the Sales brochure's North compass reading with the street directory.

3.2. Good news is that both are consistent with Period 8 Flying Stars NW3 and SE3 facing.

408121191_STREETDIRECTORYSTIRLINGRESIDENCES.thumb.png.b8e5b2a4a04056acd7903a84a7d2eaaa.png

• Staff
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:09 AM, ausbee said:

Sorry Master Lee, I read through the forum. I extend the sides and got a rectangle before finding the centrepoint

Then I tried to draw out the different sectors using the Compass North. This is my first attempt drawing, hope is correct.

Appreciate your help to  advise a newbie on the following.

1) May I know how do we determine if the main door is in North Sector or NE sector since the door lies in both sectors?

2) Part of the stove seems to be slightly at the NW sector, do we determine that as fire at heaven's gate?

3) Do we call this a SE facing taking the balcony side as the side where the light comes in?

Is drawing the 9 grid easier to see the sectors compare to that I draw?

Appreciate your guidance.

Stirling Stack 16.pdf

Sample centrepoint. Can follow these examples.

Frankly, with the centrepoint, and since all stacks in this development are either NW3 =335 degrees or SE3 = 155 degrees, get a protractor and plot it out.

If really cannot, get a family member to do it - if one is very poor in this cognitive area.

This area is not Feng Shui. In fact, more to do with common sense.

Stack 16 is here:-

CENTREPOINT 2 16 N 25.pngCENTREPOINT STACKS 7 N 21.png

CENTREPOINT 8 N 22.png

Actual reviews by ranking will most likely not be released in the forum in the future. This is just one small section of a detailed Can or cannot buy review:-

sSAMPLE CAN CANNOT BUY STIRLING RES.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff

Please note that Can or Cannot buy ranking is not "one-size" fits all.

Main consideration is based on the main breadwinner. In the above example of the review of stack #30, both partners happens to have the same or identical suitable "fit".

In this illustration, one unit scores a high 75%. While the 2nd unit scores a poor 25% fit to this potential buyer of the unit...

SAMPLE CAN OR CANNOT BUY STIRLING RESIDENCES PART1.png

SAMPLE CAN OR CANNOT BUY STIRLING RESIDENCES PART2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...