About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Parc Esta At Sims Avenue by MCL Land (formerly enbloc Eunosville)

Sponsored Link

• Staff
10 hours ago, Haofengshui said:

Hi, firstly thank you for your insights into fengshui.

I committed into a high floor unit (above 14 floor) at stack 27 Blk 904 notice it’s near the mosque but given that it is a high floor does it help? 

Should not be an issue.

There is one Malay food stall at Eunos market cum food centre. 

Who so happens to use the same name as the mosque: Darul Aman. This name means Peaceful House.

It is different in the 1960’s and 1970’s. As certain times of the day religious music is blasted quite a distance. If you had bought your unit then .. you will literally face the music at least 4 times each day LOL

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
On 2/16/2020 at 7:10 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Should not be an issue.

There is one Malay food stall at Eunos market cum food centre. 

Who so happens to use the same name as the mosque: Darul Aman. This name means Peaceful House.

It is different in the 1960’s and 1970’s. As certain times of the day religious music is blasted quite a distance. If you had bought your unit then .. you will literally face the music at least 4 times each day LOL

A rookie mistake...

When i visit the unit to do inspection on 30th jan
E67A6C72-89DF-4F13-AA98-11F2F93FD4C6.thumb.jpeg.130e65d699d0426bd7978b1fcbc43cd3.jpeg

Thanks for the inputs, I was considering stack 27 and stack 22 of Blk 904 (both Changi road facing as I enjoy the view), stack 27 was a v high floor while stack 22 was a 5th floor below unit at similar cost, I opted for the higher floor one.

i actually went to the nearby HDB block and I thought that on 16 floor the road noise is minimal.

hope it makes a difference to negate the road noise too! Would probably engage ur service when the time comes to get keys :)

• Like 1

• Staff

Generally the road noise at 16 floor is bearable. I will be more concerned at 4th to 8th storeys high.

Parc Esta construction is extremely neat, systematic and orderly.

Most importantly every other week I pass by there for marketing or Marine Terrace Market.. the various blocks are moving up at breakneck pace.

I used to own an MCL unit 20 years ago. Quality is good. Only thing is no choice had to exit 99yrs... Actually the recent PARC  Riveria is minimalist.. Long term good for the pocket.

Once a unit reach 13 or more years, the concealed water heater, the air-con decides to strike-out.  LOL Sinking fund for repairs, maintenance gets costly, 5 yearly repainting etc.. needs more $$$ collection for sinking fund.

My home today is just a stone throw away in Katong...

• Staff

Many considerate developers provide sound proofing baffle boards at each of the balcony to help further reduce Decibels of sound.

Hope that MCL provides these for road facing units. They should.

Actually it does help!

Extract from one of my past forum posts...

F51072E7-6916-4870-BF70-68F0C7ADC497.thumb.jpeg.07e07b016b3d4a663dad79cdb2f80473.jpeg
Do check if something similar to above is provided for you?

Or several owners write in to get MCL to provide this as a goodwill gesture.

Recently PARC Riveria, The Clementi Canopy and even units facing MRT tracks at The Visionaire..were provided with this...

Nice thank you for the inputs again. I bought into Parc Esta cos I love the Katong area but can’t afford that area for now at the same price and space, and Parc Esta is very close by. Katong area would have the new Thomson East Coast Line passing by, except that i12 Katong is close for now, else it be perfect.

For the inputs on the sound proofing, I do hope they provide since it was marketed as a luxurious resort development.

i just visited the site last week and see that it is about 7 storeys high, my only concern is the fengshui since I chose the stack near the mosque but I chose a super high floor ? to mitigate the issues; since I don’t find paying another 160k worth to move away from it for the same floor one. 

hope it would pan out to be a wise decision.

F77631F4-3A10-42E9-B02F-7822DA19C547.jpeg355B401A-4ADB-4B7C-8C5F-C0FE0FD83EDD.jpeg

CE55C6C3-BCB7-42E8-859C-3774D8544E0A.jpeg4651A2A5-9C93-4E49-8AB2-DB7D8AD62066.jpeg

• 3 months later...
On 5/20/2019 at 10:38 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Some of the considerations under Can or Cannot Buy Ranking exercise:

BY RANKING OF PARC ESTA THREE BEDROOMS
========================================

1ST CHOICE = XXX XX XXX

2ND CHOICE = XXX XXAX

3RD CHOICE = XXX XXXFG XXXCDG

4TH CHOICE = XXX XXX

5TH CHOICE = XXXD XXXXD XXXD XXXD XXD XXACD XXACD XXCD

LAST RESORT = XXDE XXT 2XX XXDX

HOW TO READ THE ABOVE:

For example: XXA means Stack #XX + A = Afternoon sun at a slight angle...

LEGEND:

A = Afternoon sun at a slight angle for the whole year. Except for non-sunny days.
For stacks XX & XX very slight afternoon sun (at an acute angle) evey six months = generally not an issue.

B = Afternoon sun soaks into the master bedroom wall. And depending on the wall insulation, may ooze out in the evening even up to 8pm.

C = Expect some MRT train noise. Unless the development uses sound absorbing balcony ceiling baffles and/or MRT uses the newer less noisy trains and/or noise reduction shields on the tracks. There will still be MRT trains braking noise as the train needs to stop at Eunos Station.

D = High floors above 8th and above is preferred to avoid traffic noise either at
Sims Avenue or Changi Road

E = High floors preferred for stack #04 as it is directly facing the Guard Room, Entry and Exit to the development and the Pedestria Side Gate. Usually, this stack/unit is the last to be sold.

F = Expect noisy kids and children especially during weekends and public holidays. As the unit is in close proximity to water jets, kids' water playground kids' party pavilion, children's playgound. Often high floors also is pretty noisy when kids play, shout and scream. If don't like such noise, then skip stacks/units, here. If don't mind, then look at rankings for these stacks especially stack #XX.

G = Less privacy as next door HDB Blocks xxx and xxx has a side view of these stacks.

T = Tennis court. Prefer high floor to avoid the noise coming from the tennis court during use.

M = Stack #XX is closest to the Muslim Mosque. While stack #xx can have visible view of the mosque although that one has to "turn to the left to see it".

Hi Cecil,

always great to read your reviews. What are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice stacks? Is the XX masked by default? Thanks!

• Staff

I am glad that you like our reviews.

There are three reasons, here.

1. There can be differences in ranking for different persons.

2. At the point of posting, my client could still be pondering over which stack/unit to purchase. And have left it as it is ever since.

3. For those who had selected purchased a unit there is "History" already. So no need to see where the ranking is.

4. In fact, I got at least 8 or 9 other rankings at this development. A few zoom into ranking of three stacks etc... And based on these three major considerations + Shapes and Forms Feng Shui:-

73436162_YANGZHAISANAYOTHREEMAJORCONSIDERATIONS.PNG.21980155af3bea7a36fe2ec512b384ef.PNG

• Staff
On 2/16/2020 at 7:48 PM, Haofengshui said:

Nice thank you for the inputs again. I bought into Parc Esta cos I love the Katong area but can’t afford that area for now at the same price and space, and Parc Esta is very close by. Katong area would have the new Thomson East Coast Line passing by, except that i12 Katong is close for now, else it be perfect.

For the inputs on the sound proofing, I do hope they provide since it was marketed as a luxurious resort development.

i just visited the site last week and see that it is about 7 storeys high, my only concern is the fengshui since I chose the stack near the mosque but I chose a super high floor ? to mitigate the issues; since I don’t find paying another 160k worth to move away from it for the same floor one. 

hope it would pan out to be a wise decision.

F77631F4-3A10-42E9-B02F-7822DA19C547.jpeg4651A2A5-9C93-4E49-8AB2-DB7D8AD62066.jpeg355B401A-4ADB-4B7C-8C5F-C0FE0FD83EDD.jpegCE55C6C3-BCB7-42E8-859C-3774D8544E0A.jpeg

Really like these shots...

F77631F4-3A10-42E9-B02F-7822DA19C547.jpeg  355B401A-4ADB-4B7C-8C5F-C0FE0FD83EDD.jpeg

Sorry, I was very busy with many projects. And since the COVID-19, wrote close to 8 booklets.

Firstly, congratulations to your new home. High floor is a plus.

Equally thanks for these set of photos.

You have the East-West line which is one of the most convenient lines! And with lots of exchanges, it is a breeze to go anywhere conveniently-:)

I believe you are still young, so got lots of opportunities to one day live in Katong-:)

Unfortunately, with COVID-19, progress will be slowed tremendously.

But most likely will still be within Period 8 Flying Stars.  Not too sure for The Florence etc...

Personally, I find this mosque "non-threatening" given that your block which should be closest to this mosque is relatively a safe distance away. And furthermore, not like your stack is facing it.

This reminds me of the recent not too long ago HDB Tampines Greensprings which is really cutting close into the fabric of the mosque there.

Anyway, as I mentioned, today's mosque is different. I remembered when I was young staying in my grandfather's Telok Kurau bungalow home, could hear loudspeaker from a nearby mosque blasting prayers at specific timing in a day. At least three times in a day.

Nowadays, no more prayer chants.

Well, Everyone, Stay Safe! Keep Well!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Staff

Based on current information, key collection at Parc Esta should be under Flying Star Feng Shui Period 8 (T.O.P. on or before 2024).

Do you know that Parc Esta will for a short period have it's wealth luck based on Period 8. 

However, from 2024 onwards, the unit's wealth luck will have changed locations somewhere else:-

• 1 month later...
  • Staff
8 hours ago, Haofengshui said:

Hi, may I know when was this pic taken? The extreme right block seems a lot shorter than the other two at the moment.

On 3rd December 2020. Frankly, tower blocks and mostly uniform blocks are much easier to construct. And in no time, they will be the same.-:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Staff
41 minutes ago, Haofengshui said:

But it seems the last tower is significantly lower than the others. I thought all towers are of equivalent height 18 storey..

One can easily check the Sales Brochure and take some of stacks there. These stacks will always show the range of floors.

• 2 months later...