About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Melody Spring Yishun BTO launched in August 2018 + a Case Study of the future temple next to Melody Spring & Devil's Gate / Backdoor? Altar an issue?

• Staff

Melody Spring Sales Brochures: Site Plans and Floor Plans

melody-spring-@-yishun.pdf

melody-spring-@-yishun-p2.pdf

457216277_1IAMPERIOD8.thumb.png.8e33dc5a7a080d205797c8635f7010ed.png

For Melody Spring Lease Commencement Date is Year 2021
For Melody Spring 2 Lease Commencement Date is Year 2020

Part 1 - Sales brochure resources

1644769112_MelodySpringYishun.thumb.jpg.4784abe8f699582cbac2c87be7aa10b9.jpgYishun.thumb.png.936426ceae9145cbf77eba2b7f8f72e1.pnglayoutideas_ys_N4C21B.thumb.gif.08668a5e98b351f79b38b6332c65a76f.gif

siteplan_ys_N4C21B.thumb.gif.08ed3d3dbc1e89ed974aa9e35c41b8e0.gif

Today 31.8.18 I paid a visit to a unit at Blossom Spring facing this development. The sea view was fantastic.

Once Melody Spring is completed, and for now, at the Eastern /North East facing stacks, one gets unblocked views of the sea and even Lower Seletar Reservoir up to Seletar West aero-related facilities.

The bad news is that the site plan has indicated one fine day there will be a future high-rise development.. and it will interfere with the great views of today. Sigh!

Not only that units facing NE and East might have to endure 2 or more years of construction noise and dusts.

Like some who recently collected their Keys at Blossom Spring. Only to find out that construction work started at this development. And the sore thumb is that it will block their views! -:(

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Part 2 - Some units literally face the two central rubbish bin chutes (recycle & common)

1. Highlighted in RED = Unit's main door directly faces bin chutes. Hopefully, a partition can be built to screen-off the rubbish bin chutes. However, until (if any) best to avoid purchasing such a unit. 

2. YELLOW - Close proximity or indirect view of the rubbish bin chutes.

3. GREEN - In close proximity. However still warrants some consideration during selection exercise.

HDB MELODY SPRING YISHUN CENTRAL RUBBISH CHUTES.png

Note: All new HDB blocks have a recycle + common bin = two bins side-by-side at the common bin lobby.

• Staff

Part 3A - Case Study: Temple beside Melody Spring Yishun

LEGEND: 

Yellow = Depending on floor level, these units directly facing the Chinese Temple

Red = Units located at the region of NE of the temple. Can be come an unexpected portal for the netherworld. As NE is generally considered as the devil's "front door".

Green = In close proximity of the future Chinese temple. Last resort or last consideration after the Yellows and reds are eliminated.

985027778_MELODYSPRINGPROPOSEDCHINESETEMPLE.thumb.gif.9262df1f7e1af82a666c7f83937ad393.gif

Unit's in RED affected by Devil's front gate (Generally unlucky).

Placement of altar may inadvertently become a portal for spirits to enter and exit.

1020648387_MELODYSPRINGPROPOSEDCHINESETEMPLE1.thumb.gif.cbeeb059ca515203428c8037fe47a84b.gif

One consolation is that if the temple is aligned from Frontage West to East, then lesser extend of the above issue.

But we never know yet whether the temple will be aligned at an SW to NE alignment. If so, this is extremely bad luck for those units within the NE zone. Especially units ranging from 1st storey to 4th storey high.

Let not the temple be aligned according to this purple outline... else can bring calamity to those downstream within NE zone...

650481388_MELODYSPRINGPROPOSEDCHINESETEMPLE2.thumb.gif.55d2d3b6fb2a9239b74ce8a485909490.gif

Bad news also is that no matter how, if the temple raises from ash.. it will most likely face certain stacks within the just T.O.P. HDB Blossom Spring.

Both Chinese Feng Shui and Indian Vastu principles ... share this same thoughts...

Some temples purposely align to a NE-SW or SW-NE depending on their intended purpose. 

The famous Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery at Toa Payoh is aligned at a North Easterly direction. (However, this is not based on Flying Stars alignment. The temple is aligned precisely or exactly at a 10 degrees to 190 degrees for a specific purpose.)

E0A9C503-7F74-4F98-90F7-DCE7BA1964AD.thumb.jpeg.19576c93d5396492d3ef0c465433c4fb.jpeg

In the past, I received several SOS separately from some residents at block 255 and also 253....

By right, the temple could have been aligned North to South similar to block 194. But because of this temple; many HDB blocks has no choice also aligned to the temple’s profile.

The above Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery plus the Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery (Sin Ming - also known as Bright Hill) are never aligned exactly true North to South. But again;  if one compares the two outlines of these templese, these two temples are tilted towards a North-Easterly direction. Again, for a specific reason.

215615322_KongMengSanPhorKarkSeeMonastery.png.e4600ae491f27199448ac5ea99601ad7.png61D00F2E-03F0-41D0-8006-E2F7B1773772.jpeg

In Indonesian or Malay origin.. the word to describe this situation is "Mampus"  = sure to die... 

Want to read more about the Devil's gate?
https://www.geomancy.net/content/feng-shui-resources/feng-shui-articles/you-and-your-home/devil-s-gate

Part 3B - Case Study: Every temple has a a burning offering mount or chimney. Some nicely decorated as a Pagoda. (Location: HDB Garden Vines BTO)

For the future temple, there is a possibility that such an offering mount could be located at y or z:-

image.png.0e475a93cccf2e667c938927ea298a61.png

Here, even, if the temple is no threat to the occupants to a unit, the frequent burning of 

1782419285_COMMENTSGARDENVINES.thumb.png.3789168c683db9f489d948af8d25b681.png

Thus in some instances even if the "temple does not kill-one". Depending on wind or air-flow, these fumes may-kill. 

Frankly, there is no such thing as complaining about such things. Have to honestly take-it or leave-it, please.

COMMENTS GARDEN VINES.png

COMMENTS GARDEN VINES.png

• Staff

Part 4 - Possible Sha Qi from Drop-off-point Roof-lines?

Sha Qi or Poison arrows if any.png

Block 477 unit #02-20 & #0-2192
Block 476C unit #02-70
Block 475A unit #02-80

As HDB Melody Spring Yishun is under construction (soon) hopefully the drop-off-point walk-way roof-line does not pose any threat to the above units.

What is a threat? If the horizontal roof-lines slice towards an opening such as a bedroom window(s) and living room windows.

Good news is that this is isolated to these few units (if any).

• Staff

Part 5 - If possible avoid purchasing a unit close to the Precinct Pavilion (PP) or low floors with a view into the PP.

568451916_HDBMELODYSPRINGPRECINCTPAVILION.thumb.png.ea9e1e4d6844ae3b32991fc02c7593d6.png

1. A resident has no control on wakes/funerals in a PP.

2. Often the casket is brought into the PP. The feel that my unit #02-20 or #02-192 is near to the wake.

3. Or unfortunately during festive occasions such as within the 15 days of Chinese New Year (CNY) to have to see a wake & religious chants performed there).

• Staff

Part 6 - Case Study: I intend to install an altar (for e.g. Guan Yin) in my future home in my unit at HDB Melody Spring. Is there any concern for this?

These are some considerations:

1. I prepared a Flying Star chart specifically showing stacks/units facing NE1.

1.1 Does not matter the Flying Star Period though. It can be a Flying Star Chart in Period 6, 7, 8 and 9 etc...or NE1, NE2 or NE3 facing. So long is an North-East facing unit:-
172218124_HDBMELODYSPRINGFLYINGSTARS.thumb.png.a72b5f74543eae4c9c4d619fd985cf1f.png

2. As one can see from the above chart, there are many stacks/units especially 4 bedrooms and 5 bedrooms with frontage facing NE1.

3. Under Chinese Feng Shui and including Indian Vastu principles. First and foremost, there is a concern if an altar is ALIGNED NE to SW.

3.1. It has to do with resource from this link:-

https://www.geomancy.net/content/feng-shui-resources/feng-shui-articles/you-and-your-home/devil-s-gate

3.2. Extract of Para 1 to 3 from the above geomancy.net resource:-866358887_NEDEVILSGATE.png.279cbe9bcc565e8ac639514cc51f0be0.png

3.3. Where under Para 3: The North-East is represented by the trigram KEN. WHich stands for the youngest son.

3.4 The `youngest' son (even in real life - one does not have a youngest son is not relevant, here) is considered the `weakest' of the 8 trigram and thus fall prey to `evil influence'.

3.5 Thus this is one consideration if a potential owner in this development wants to install an altar ESPECIALLY sitting SW facing NE.

4. Don't blindly install an altar in this configuration. As some can, some some may not be able to "withstand" this kind of situation.

FAQS:-

5. How about if my unit faces SW and sitting at NE. For example like stacks 34 and 36. Best to also check first before installing an altar.

6. Does this apply also to other developments? Or just HDB Melody Spring.

6.1 Yes, this is generally univeral. And can apply to any other developments. Just that this is a good example, given that quite alot of stacks/units face NE or SW directions.

6.2 NE1 facing primarly faces 30 degrees. Also involves NE2/NE3 or virtually all NE facing stacks, as an example. Thus not just NE1 facing stacks only.

• Cecil Lee pinned and featured this topic
  • Staff

Case Study: Can or Cannot Buy is serious business. Literally for every development there are A to Z considerations!

And involves all major disciplines of Feng Shui: Shapes and Forms (Location, location, location) / Poison arrows, Flying Stars, Eight House etc...

A Sample of By Ranking Exercise of 4 bedrooms flats at Fernvale Dew:-

A = Afternoon sun..
K = Kitchen at inauspicious NW
Z = Purchaser insists on a morning sun unit. This is tagged and identified clear...

BY RANKING OF 4 BEDROOMS AT FERNVALE DEW_1.png

BY RANKING OF 4 BEDROOMS AT FERNVALE DEW_2.png

BY RANKING OF 4 BEDROOMS AT FERNVALE DEW_3.png

Can I help you in your house selection?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Staff

Recently received this email...For confidentiality... names removed...

250200EC-5292-4CAC-A7B0-6FFDDD6928D6.thumb.png.234ad9068e3fbc63f8a9fb56a8d82079.png

Hi, 

I recently came across the article "Is north east direction the devils gate" and you have asked to share the experience at the end of the article.

Myself , I am an indian residing in employment pass in singapore and am staying in yew tee. Our house has a hindu temple in the direction of north east. We were facing continuous troubles(bad dreams, thoughts, sudden noises) from the day we enter the house. I have been went upto suicide because of these problems during my pregnancy.  I left the home to my native to be free from these problems for the safety of my child.  We dont know the reason for this. My husband like the home as it is near the reservoir(water body) and is clean. But I dont feel good energy in home and often feel the negativity. We were not able to vacate the home due to contract. 

I am very thankful for your article. Let me know if temple is affecting our home and what is the remedy for this.

Thank you

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

How can we help you today?

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting

• 6 months later...
  • Staff

I heard north East is spooky. Is it true ?

Not every NE or SW house.. else.. This is because those spooky things are not like Singapore where we have a population of 5 plus million.

Thus good thing is that there are not so many spooky ones to go around all NE homes LOL

But more related to a home near to a temple of sorts
https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/16763-hdb-melody-spring-yishun-bto-launched-in-august-2018-a-case-study-of-the-future-temple-next-to-melody-spring-devils-gate-backdoor-altar-an-issue/

D1573149-686C-434B-83C0-8610E2F5FFE5.jpeg0AAE88E0-AE0D-4C2B-A8EF-8238BD221092.jpeg1AF37431-5646-4796-8911-49165EB272F3.jpeg

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...