About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Business Building and Suite Front Door Direction (High-Rise)

enquirer

Hi,

If I'm looking to lease an office in a high-rise commercial building, how do I determine which way the main entrance of the building should be facing and the main entrance for the suite or if I use the office window line? I don't really see anything online that mentions anything about it. I've been just comparing it to a high-rise apartment, but I'm not sure if that is the right way to do it. 

Please advise.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. The External Environment and the plot and building

1.1. The above accounts for as much 70% of wealth luck. For those who wants to lease an office in a building.

2. The potential unit itself:

2.1 A good Feng Shui Master is useful, here. As selecting an office is as much as Shapes and Forms + feeling of the qi.

2.1.1 In addition, one of the key success factor is to locate how good qi can flow within the unit. Plus the location / seating of the "Boss" and especially "Accounting" and "Marketing/Sales" persons.

2.1.2 Under the 4 Good-Bad Directions or Zai Yun Feng Shui should also be taken into consideration.

best working position.png

2.1.3 For example, the unit seems good. But for the Boss, his/her good facing direction meant seating with back facing the frontage of the unit.

2.1.4 Thus better to find a unit that is favourable, in addition, direction of seating for the boss is not so odd.

2.2 Even if applying Flying Star Feng Shui, the key to unlocking wealth is drawing a proper chart. Again, often, this is more an Art than Science in determing what Flying Star direction to use etc... 

2.3 This is why either one go by feel (without Feng Shui to plan) and hopefully get lucky. Or get a competent Feng Shui Master.

3. For the above reasons, at the lay person's end Para 1. and 1.1. is one's best bet. Plus hopefully a bit of luck in arrangement of the entrance area, and as I mentioned earlier location for key persons and activities.

4. Ancillary include the specifications of the signage(s) if any etc...

5. Frankly, you can go search and there is no one size fits all instructions of finding a good unit.

6. In conclusion: Trust your instincts to find a unit you feel SEEMS right. Or alternatively get help from a competent Geomancer. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net