About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do Bazi heavenly stem & Earth Stem Clashes mean divorce?

Hi

My girlfriend & I have the the following clashes in our bazi, does it mean we should never get into a marriage? It won't work?

I'm strong wood, she is strong fire.

(1) Heaven Stem Clash between hour pillar (yi) & hour pillar (xin)

(2) Earthly Branch Clash between month pillar (wu) & day pillar (zi).

Please advice. Thank you

Paul W.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Paul,

Not really. Generally, I would consider 3 factors in order to determine the overall  compatibility:-

1) Ba Zi Element Compatibility - ie Strong Wood, Strong Fire = Good for you, as her strong Fire will help to exhaust the excess Wood, but your Strong Wood would make her stronger. So it does help one party but not complementary to both parties. Such as if Strong Wood and Weak Fire, it will be perfect helping each other. Hence, still need some binding element to improve the harmony. But still at least one party is able to directly benefit, so not too bad but not the best compatibility.

2) Horoscope Compatibility - Whether your horoscope signs clashes / harms with each other. If there is no clashes, it will be better, if there are then it will be less compatible.

3) Ba Zi Chart Compatibility - Generally, as you compare two ba zi charts, the changes of some clashes/harms/punishments/self punishment would be common. So we do have to determine whether they are major (ie day vs day, year vs year), or minor (day vs hour, hour vs year etc). So in your case, both clash seems to be minor. In general, >1 or major and/or >3-4 minor would be as bad as 1 major clash. So if there are too many major and minor clashes, then it would indicate a lot of frequent disagreements/conflicts between the chart, but if 1 or 2 minor ones, then it's not so bad. 1 or 2 minor ones would indicate some minor disagreements etc. 

So only when we consider all three aspects, will we be able to better assess whether the compatibility is good or bad. If all 3 areas all are incompatible, of course the odds would be the compatibility is very bad or incompatible. 

• Staff

The Holy Trinity of Luck:-

ONE: Ba Zi is about Destiny and Heaven Luck.

TWO Feng Shui is about the Feng Shui of the home and work premises.

THREE: Another category is Human or Man Luck:- 

harmony.png

"I can't bear to EAT her. BUT I can follow humanoids and DIVORCE her".

"But my religion does not allow for DIVORCE". 

"Well I ain't a humanoid.. to solve my problem.. I WILL JUST EAT HER UP.. YUMMY!"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net