About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Many Feng Shui Masters with lineages can sell anything and call them Feng Shui products! "Oh Lucky Cat is not Fengshui? I bought it from Fengshui shop"

• Staff

Question: "Oh Lucky Cat is not Fengshui? I bought it from Fengshui shop"

1788425620_wherecanipaceitathome1.png.c3abe21c161dd6c3a41ebaca4ca556f2.png

1. Maneki-neko cat is from Japan. Definitely not any Chinese name! 

2. Unscrupulous sellers can sell anything in the name of Feng Shui.

3. Do you think they care? They only care to take your money that's all.

4. When the buying stops, the selling can!

550960929_bullshit.png.6e698673d6b8fa0a7319cfcd53bd5c6a.png

5. The ancient Feng Shui practices were towards the nature, surroundings + understanding the stars. 

5.1. The ancients will be horrified if they were to learn of today’s practices.

5.2. In fact many Feng Shui Masters with lineages to Feng Shui are surprisingly the greatest sellers or pushers of commercial Feng Shui products. 

5.3. I wonder how their forefathers would have felt if they were alive today! Most likely they would beat the hell out of such descendants or even totally disown them. LOL.

5.4. This disease is so wide spread that one find them in places like Fu Lu Shou Complex, Central, Thomson, Eastern and Northern parts of Singapore.

6. In fact on the contrary, in 1930's Japan conquered China and many Far East countries.. many Chinese from that generation may forgive but not forget the atrocities by Japan. Especially the Rape of Nanking etc...

7. Frankly, How dare Feng Shui Masters pass this as real Feng Shui. Do spread the word... rubbish!

8. Treat it like any display that can collect dusts etc.. etc..

9. The best way to stop the rot is by not patronise them: “When the buying Stops, the selling Can!”.

1756506098_wherecanipaceitathome.thumb.png.d1bce589fa2930cd540331e564877a72.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• 1 year later...
  • Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • Staff

Question: Both my live-in girlfriend and myself are ox, and next year is ox. I'm hearing from friends that there are feng shui related tasks we should do to prevent any clash.  Can you please advise , or if there's an extra report we need to purchase, we can do so promptly. 

Please note that traditional and authentic Feng Shui is purely scientific.

The rest of your questions are based on non-traditional stuffs be it taboos / superstitions or a means for people to push commercial products.

Often "the Feng Shui related tasks" is the recommendation to place something at e.g. SW corner this year + perhaps buy one or two more commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

Please recognise the ploy of many of such Stores.

BUY BUY.png

buying stops.png

FAKE (3).png

• 3 months later...