About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to confirm facing direction of my apartment?

myfs_164203

Hi,

The building faces to 110 deg East and my apartment faces to 20deg N on first floor. There is an adjacent building (few feet) in front of my apartment.

20deg North

Main door, 3door Windows of living room, 2 door windows of bathroom is located. Stairways from main gate to terrace goes in front of the main door and windows on North. People in our building usually walk through it daily. Majority of light and wind enters through the main door. The 50% light comes through the gap between stairways goes up and next 50%  comes from balcony on East. Main door, windows all covered by next adjacent building and prevented a street view from my apartment.

110 deg East

A road with moderate traffic is there in front of main building. Road will be very active till night. There is no window or door in East side to percieve the light or wind directly to my apartment. My apartment is located second half of the building with a wall on East side and it's seperating my neighbours apartment. The only opening to percieve the bright light and wind through the balcony (just one opening on East) but, as we located second half that also not directly to my apartment.

Finally, East have more Yang energy but, percieving energy from North for the apartment. Whether it consider as North facing ? Or people carry most chi energy from East, walk through the stairways and next part of chi enters through balcony and a flood of chi from East? Should it consider like that?

Which will be ideal facing North or East?

IMG_20190107_094944.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, I often zoom in on photos. And don’t like reading all the lengthy wordings. 

1. I believe A (facing) is of the first photo.

2. The other photos are of B & C.

3. What about “C” .. what sort of view there and or openings or windows if any?

4. Is your home this whole house or an apartment within this home.

5. Other things like the interior layout of where the living room or dining room vs the kitchen etc.. often are needed to have an accurate assessment.

597EAF4A-702A-43F9-8781-A8BD34C64B13.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net