About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Chin Mee Chin Confectionary

• 8 months later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Passed by many times. Permanently closed.

Most likely high labour costs + one must really have a sweet tooth to want to regularly patronise a confectionary.

Plus, this confectionery shop is at the upstream of East Coast Road, many failed businesses along this stretch... 

In addition, many of the patrons at The Holy Family Church no longer goes there. Sweet tooth and all that.

Another is the hundreds of Malls with the manny Starbucks typed shops and various competitors like Ya Kun, killed this business Long ago.

I recalled when I was in Secondary school, one of my school mates parent(s) either one or work there.

Internet search also says so.

33057795_Areyoutheagentforthisunit.thumb.png.1ae2b62f31be28ff995d18f5e1c51f98.pngYesterday, 1 October 2019, received a call from a lady: “Are you the agent for Chin Mei Chin

Frankly, just because search engines flag contents from Geomancy.net; it does not mean that I am an a real estate agent, please. LOL

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Sometimes difficult to stay afloat even for a doctor's clinic.

Ever since Dr Tan’s clinic moved out... another doctor took over. But closed shop less than 6 months of tenancy...B333EA95-0B0E-4391-B754-F64A46F5C08E.thumb.jpeg.6ec2679290eb34b67c63e1723edc269b.jpeg

Left: former clinic, right former furniture shop:

0DA6A55B-7B98-4265-BF1F-08149694CBBD.thumb.jpeg.adf7f210959dc815465d4623b9ac9d6c.jpeg

The only survivor is the Long term Katong Catholic Book Centre (KCBC). As it is a few doors away from the Holy Family Church at Katong.

Even an antique furniture store to the right of the KCBC  also vacated...

A86AE625-394E-4685-A09D-6EA5F260C8D1.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Staff

SINGAPORE - Famous old school confectionery Chin Mee Chin, which has been shuttered for two years, is making a comeback.

The iconic coffee shop is slated to re-open by the end of next month in its original location at 204 East Coast Road. It is best known for its traditional toasted kaya buns, kopi and baked goods such as Swiss rolls, cream horns, sugee cakes, and luncheon meat buns.

9E70C72E-4FA4-462B-A2CB-10EE1139CF76.jpeg

• 6 months later...