About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

QuestionsAabout Flying Star FengShui Report

Hello!

I have recently purchased a Flying Star FengShui report for helping me find a house and understanding the different influences of each sector.

Our house is built during the 20-year reigning period 6 (1964-1983) and is facing due North at 360 degrees. According to my BaZhi, this is a house that has ideal frontage for me. But the Flying Stars seem to say differently. My questions:

1. If the North-facing housing is ideal for me, then how this sector be very bad for me, according to the 20-year Flying Star report? Should I not purchase any houses facing North at 360 degrees, which are built between 1964-1983?

2. Our bedroom is in the SOUTHWEST sector of the house, which is considered a DEATH area for me. The Flying Star also considers this sector very bad. But we are unable to change the location of our master bedroom. Are there some other remedies, besides those suggested in the report?

3. Sometimes the cures offered to remedy the Five Element Analysis of the Mountain vs. Water and the 20-year star vs. year star seem to contradict each other, and one cure may negate the other. For example, according to the report, in the SOUTH sector, there is a 6+6 Metal combination which is very lucky, according to the Mountain vs. Water theory. But the 20-year star vs. year star shows there is a STRONG WOOD, which should be weaked with FIRE. But FIRE also weakens the lucky METAL from the Mountain vs. Water analysis. How can I find a balance between the two cures in this case?

4. I understand that the birth year of a house can change, if the house is remodeled in a later year. What would be considered remodeling by feng shui standards? We are going to take out all the floors and put in new floors, as well as half of the windows in the house. 

Thank you for your assistance!

Susan

[Removed the Flying Star report for confidentiality.] Appended by Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 2/13/2019 at 2:45 AM, myfs_159504 said:

Hello!

I have recently purchased a Flying Star FengShui report for helping me find a house and understanding the different influences of each sector.

Our house is built during the 20-year reigning period 6 (1964-1983) and is facing due North at 360 degrees. According to my BaZhi, this is a house that has ideal frontage for me. But the Flying Stars seem to say differently. My questions:

1. If the North-facing housing is ideal for me, then how this sector be very bad for me, according to the 20-year Flying Star report? Should I not purchase any houses facing North at 360 degrees, which are built between 1964-1983?

2. Our bedroom is in the SOUTHWEST sector of the house, which is considered a DEATH area for me. The Flying Star also considers this sector very bad. But we are unable to change the location of our master bedroom. Are there some other remedies, besides those suggested in the report?

3. Sometimes the cures offered to remedy the Five Element Analysis of the Mountain vs. Water and the 20-year star vs. year star seem to contradict each other, and one cure may negate the other. For example, according to the report, in the SOUTH sector, there is a 6+6 Metal combination which is very lucky, according to the Mountain vs. Water theory. But the 20-year star vs. year star shows there is a STRONG WOOD, which should be weaked with FIRE. But FIRE also weakens the lucky METAL from the Mountain vs. Water analysis. How can I find a balance between the two cures in this case?

4. I understand that the birth year of a house can change, if the house is remodeled in a later year. What would be considered remodeling by feng shui standards? We are going to take out all the floors and put in new floors, as well as half of the windows in the house. 

Thank you for your assistance!

Susan

Dear Susan,

Step 1: Location, location and location (Lx3). This accounts for 70% of the total luck of the home.
Step 2: Eight House & Flying Stars accounts for the remainder 30%

If Step 1 is a high score, then you wrote: "1. If the North-facing housing is ideal for me, then how this sector be very bad for me, according to the 20-year Flying Star report? Should I not purchase any houses facing North at 360 degrees, which are built between 1964-19" Can be balanced. Not an issue. But if Step 1: Lx3 is low score than Para 1 above can be a concern.

You wrote: "2. Our bedroom is in the SOUTHWEST sector of the house, which is considered a DEATH area for me. The Flying Star also considers this sector very bad. But we are unable to change the location of our master bedroom. Are there some other remedies, besides those suggested in the report?"

Reply: This is common for most homes.. For example in this illustration, the wife sleeps closer to East to her good sector. While the husband sleeps closer to NE as shown below:-862698454_whosleepswhere1a.png.f76330a9d756b568f82cdddd4de7df5e.png

Reply:  There are there pages in this chart. The last page is based on Ba Zi Feng Shui. And Ba Zi Feng Shui is used in relation to the full audit:-1959321517_SAMPLEACONDOAUDIT.thumb.gif.7f7350c4a78e81bb23ae89b38251695e.gif

The reason why an individual Feng Shui chart takes around 4 to 5 hours to prepare is based on all the considerations:-

The Eight House + Flying Stars + Ba Zi are considered for each sector....

650px-SPECIALIZATION_N_5_ELEMENTS.png.62825550d40092d6dd356daed2f313a9.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net