About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Buying hdb with a long vacant unit beside.

Jangjang

Hi, 

i seeking some advice on current situation. 

Im planning to buy an hdb unit in a old estate. The lease left with 52 yrs. after viewing notice the unit beside the one I’m buying is empty. 

The current owner of the unit i buying. Then the owner place a very big mirror in the living room facing the vacant unit. 

Also quite particular on these also. 

Do hope someone can give me advice. 

Sponsored Link

• Staff

"Catch No Ball" LOL

1546546871_BLINDLEADINGTHEBLIND1.thumb.png.95a8d613d4d38126f54434bf50a6b4e9.png

These are some considerations:

1. Under Compass School Feng Shui, the age of the development is taken into consideration in calculating the qi within the interior of the unit via Flying Star Feng Shui.

2. Nothing beats on-site to get a feel of the situation. As frankly, only you may know exactly what you are talking about. Without a proper Triage how to? Reference: https://www.geomancy.net/wiki/Feng_Shui_Triage

2.1. As after reading, the vacant unit is to the right left, facing your potential purchase unit. Or do you need to open the door then can see the unit.

2.2. Was the mirror placed there all along or recent etc..

Feng Shui Triage:

650px-ONLY-GOD-KNOWS.png.7eca1573298499e784201b8bd3ef9fcd.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

5 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

Only the principal knows what they are talking (or writing) about.. Understanding how to avoid the mechanics of miscommunication... or "Catch no ball"

For example: 

Under the current topic.. a photo is nice but still do not give the feel factor...

Hi sorry for the lousy english. 

I would like to know is the current owner putting the mirror facing the vacant unit is to ward off yin energy or something else. 

Sorry I’m still learning on this fengshui this. Having alot of confusion. 

88CEBBBE-844C-4CDE-A68C-1F2547B1F49E.jpeg

• Staff

Thanks for posting the layout plan. At least now we know what is the actual situation.

1648078009_nolongerblind.thumb.png.687e9c42ead6a8ba0cefcb59c07eadd0.png

In my opinion, at this point in time, I strongly believe that the previous owners/tenant place the mirror usually to look at themselves before going out. And not to make like the home seems bigger.

These are some of the considerations:

1. The 101 of Chinese Religious practices: “Secure the home!”

1.1 As you have not mentioned whether the main door or even the service yard/master bedroom windows have any protection facing out of the unit? 

1.2 If so, this is the norm. Of how the home would be SECURED or protected from “evil spirits”.

2. By the time such a mirror; and if only this mirror is placed for protection... too late already!

3. Let’s say even if the mirror was meant for the resident’s protection, this may not be the proper thing to do. A mirror is often used by many Feng Shui Masters to “correct” a missing area”.

For the above reasons, therefore I feel that the mirror is more for checking self before going out.

• Staff

Further to the above:

You wrote: “The current owner of the unit i buying. Then the owner place a very big mirror in the living room facing the vacant unit. “

Actually, in reality, the mirror still face the inner walls of the unit. Thus perhaps that unit’s sofa or living room area.

Originally, I understood your statement as both unit’s door face each other. And the mirror was placed facing the vacant unit’s main door. This is usually the case. Especially with the use of a mirror above the door. Or a convex or flat mirror onto a bagua mirror. Or even a simple flat mirror above the door.