About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do you have a Feng Shui Group Buy Service? For HDB / Condos & ECs

Cecil Lee

• Staff

The Group Buy price is $588/-. Please confirm with us on the eligibility. Thanks!

1. When should I engage your service?

Eager to start planning for my new home.

Interior Designer (ID) recommends that I consult my Feng Shui Master first.

Sold existing home and need to move-in urgently.

In six month's or less, I will be collecting the keys.

If you answer YES to one or more of the above: It's time for you start your Feng Shui review today.

If not in a hurry, then perhaps wait until you collect your keys.      

2. Overview of the Comprehensive Audit

1965026574_Fullauditworkflow.thumb.png.feca94e1adf3304b28a297ae84ebdc57.png

3. What information is required?

1. All family member's Name / Gender / Western Date n Time of Birth (if Lunar must clearly as such) Name western is fine as this is for Feng Shui not name analysis.
2. Layout plan.
3. E-mail address.

4. Whatsapp or 

4.1. If via Email to: support@geomancy.net
Let me know (HP: 9785-3171) once u emailed so that I can monitor it.

And Time of birth can be given between:
1 to 2.59; am or pm
3 to 4.59; am or pm
5 to 6.59; am or pm
7 to 8.59; am or pm
9 to 10.59 am or pm

For example:-
Cannot be between 2pm to 5pm thus should be either:-

[   ] 1pm to 2.59pm or
[   ] 3pm to 4.59pm

5. Question: I have just sent you my details. What next?

1. Receive a WhatsApp or E-mail Combined Auspicious Dates.
2. Fix a Date/Time/Location for meet-up (if keys collected at new home).
3. Expect to receive soft-copies of your reports (around 4 or 5) e-mails a few days before the meeting.

6. Master Cecil Lee @ HP: 9785-3171 will personally visit the premises and the entire consultation and assessment will be done by him.

7. Previous Group Buys:

High Park Residences
The Visionaire
Sol Acres 
Wandervale
Bellewoods
BellewatersTreasure Crest
The Trilinq
The Criterion
HDB City Vue
HDB Toa Payoh Apex
The Crest
Parc Life
And many more as Treasure Trove, Lake Life, La Fiesta, The Luxurie...

8. FAQ: Can I still enjoy Group Buy price if there is no Group Buy in my new development?

No.  This specifically applies only to Group Buy or commonly called "Bulk Purchase". Perhaps you or your residents might can consider organise a Group Buy. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Robert Lee changed the title to Hi, would like to enquire whether there's any discount if me and some of my neighbors like to have the fengshui audit?
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Or An affordable 1 visit Feng Shui audit for HDB/EC/Condo

What's in this plan?

1. An affordable 1 visit Feng Shui audit for HDB/EC/Condo unit? Fee is $288/- weekdays. Weekends $68/- more.

D9C1384A-7B05-4F9E-BBC7-E4A9B7264B64.jpeg.a989e4521e979959762508f659bdf5bc.jpeg

2. Also includes combined auspicious dates.

3. Please note that this service is on a First-come-First-service basis.

4. Due to the tremendous popularity of this service, once the quota for each month is reached, I may have to turn down some cases.

5. FAQ 1 [See below, next thread] & other related resources does not apply to this service. Most likely you may have to take down notes.

• Staff

FAQ 1: Will you give me a detailed Feng Shui Proposal?

1. Your report is in colour, personalised and very comprehensive that takes five hours of preparation work. 

Sample:A56B5FCF-D658-4D36-AAF2-DB8752762716.thumb.jpeg.5b85fcdf2cff22f68ee02cb4152d8e33.jpeg

2. This chart uses the following major key concepts:
a. Shapes & Forms
b. Eight House concept: 4 Good & 4 Bad directions.
c. 20 Year Flying Star Feng Shui.
d. Ba Zi Feng Shui

3. We will seat down to discuss the details in this worksheet.

• Staff

1. This is a Thumb-nail where the above detailed Feng Shui proposal is part of:-

0C38CB9C-BC17-4CB6-8048-310D95966F05.png.471770c8fb2873665b05f6152b39244c.png

Note: Pixelated for confidentiality

2. Includes Combined Auspicious Dates for First time open door, start of renovations and move-in.

3. Two e-booklets on Feng Shui renovation guidelines + one Handbook on 1st Time Open Door, Start of Renovations and Move-in.

4. Complimentary Individual Ba Zi reports.

• Staff

You will also be receiving Three (3) e-booklets

[  1. ] e-Book 1: Everything you need to know about Mirrors and Reflective Surfaces

1486398792_MyHome-Mirrors-Book1-2016-11-001_1.thumb.png.5e2fbaecb552f2014ea014ce82d9cddc.png

[  2. ] e-Book 2: Home Feng Shui - Make Your Home Right

176825957_MyHomeBook22020-000_1.thumb.png.a9fdd65162e619f20e3e66269c3eddcc.png

[ 3. ]  e-Book 2:  Comprehensive Non-Religious Chinese Customs for New / Re-Sale Home

Non-Religious Chinese Customs for New / Re-Sale Home

3.1. This is a Comprehensive, Step-by-Step Guide to First Time Open Door, Start of Renovations and Move-in.

1585568348_HANDBOOKOFNON-RELIGIOUSCHINESECUSTOMSFORYOURNEWORRE-SALEHOME_1.thumb.png.5ad41ffb7e4c8da1a48a087d037090a6.png

3.2. Sample Extracts from this booklet:

1407025883_HANDBOOKOFNON-RELIGIOUSCHINESECUSTOMSFORYOURNEWORRE-SALEHOME_5.thumb.png.8cc346afb3c021ffc77935e044bd03c9.png381488412_HANDBOOKOFNON-RELIGIOUSCHINESECUSTOMSFORYOURNEWORRE-SALEHOME_6.thumb.png.cb8d14770145f4cc4ba3b391960c862e.png

236754153_HANDBOOKOFNON-RELIGIOUSCHINESECUSTOMSFORYOURNEWORRE-SALEHOMEsample.thumb.png.f4ed2163dfe390db7fc950c7906a23a0.png

3. It is available F.O.C. exclusive only to our Feng Shui clients.

**** Note: Above are Sample Book Covers Only ****

• Staff

Checklist for HDB Flat

A. New BTO
[1.] Living room / bedroom floors bare or done?
[2.] Any altar (if any)
[3.] Open or closed kitchen concept
[4.] Standard wardrope for the master. Or want to con-joint bigger master bedroom
[5.] Any study room /work for both partners
[6.] Other family members: Bedrooms any preference / more than 1 child [share bedroom / type of bed(s)]
[7.] Piano?

B. Re-Sale BTO (Additional info)
[8.] Lease Commencement Date (Can be checked on-line if you have an account or via Property Agent)
[9.] Any major renovations? Floorings / Re-do Kitchen? / Hacking walls (if any)?

• Staff

Checklist for EC / Condo Unit / Landed

A. New EC / Condo
[1.] Any altar (if any)
[2.] Any plans to enlarge the master bedroom?
[3.] Any study room /work for both partners
[4.] Other family members: Bedrooms any preference / more than 1 child [share bedroom / type of bed(s)]
[5.] Piano?

B. Re-Sale EC / Condo (Additional info)
[6.] Any major renovations? Floorings / Re-do Kitchen? / Hacking walls (if any)?

C. Landed: Terrace / Semi-D / Bungalow (Additional info)
[7.] Minor Renovations / A & A work / Demolish & Build from Scratch

• Staff

FAQ: When can I request for my Combined Auspicious Dates for TWO (2) on 1st Time Open Door, Start of Renovations and Move-in?

1. Please let me have both partners: Name / Gender / Date & Time of Birth.
2. I will provide you with a link to view these dates.
3. There is also an e-booklet on Non-religious Chinese customs on the above.

FAQ: I am collecting my keys in a few months time. Can I request these dates earlier?

Sure! Go ahead. Let me have the above information. And I can provide you with the auspicious dates.

FAQ: Can I include more than TWO (2) persons?

No. And also not feasible. This is because often it is difficult to find auspicious dates for two persons. For three persons or more? Maybe 2 years later than got an auspicious dates! Period.

• Staff

This is a Value added service .. Note: on a First-come-first-service basis:-

When going upstairs to your unit:

1. Prepare the pineapple. And hubby opens the door and yells "Ping an fa cai and Huat"

3. Leave the pineapple as it is. And wait for the inspect to complete and the staff leave.

This is on a first-come-first serve basis:-
4. I will usually sit outside. And when staff leave; help you outside with the procedure until complete.

P.S. If have problems retrieving your combined auspicious dates; Feel free to contact Cecil Lee @97853171.

If you intend to burn incense: please be careful as your unit corridor has a smoke detector.

• Cecil Lee pinned and featured this topic
  • Staff

FAQ: Do you provide reports for my Comprehensive Feng Shui?

1. Yes. Please let me have your e-mail address. I will e-mall all the relevant soft-copies.

2.  Once your proposals are ready, I will sent you a total of *Five (5) e-mails. Usually a few days before we meet-up.

Sample:
1199859979_sentatotalof4or5emails.png.81e2605e01e2e6e830c70648c93a2e64.png

*Note: If payment made earlier; expect only four (4) e-mails.

• Staff

FAQ: Master Cecil. i’m from [such and such a condo]. keen to engage your services. Do you have a physical shop that i can pay you a visit and understand more

352969886_welcometomyfengshuishop.thumb.png.b87e9674cb72d46969151ac64f4b81cb.png"Majority of Feng Shui Shops sell products! Yes, this is a lucrative business, why not"

1. Have you noticed that many Feng Shui shops are littered with Feng Shui products?

1.1. Because of their overheads, rental, greed as well as inventory stocks, surely, one has to be extra careful of not asked to buy these commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

2. This is precisely why many are fearful of the horror stories.. they and their family, relatives and friends heard of having to buy commercial products sold in the name of Feng Shui.

3. Thus from Day 1 several decades ago, we have decided not to be tempted into such unscrupulous avenue.. even if selling products are such a lucrative item.

3.1. No ERP, No Auto-lock, No Kidnapping!

4. Furthermore, why pay unnecessary rentals. As such we pass the savings to you.

5. In addition, this is modern times! Many would wish that they can avoid spending petrol, and time travelling to and fro work.

6. For us, we can just cool down take dip in our pool and leisurely prepare cases or that occassional "power nap".

7. Or when time to meet clients.. no matter how: Feng Shui is about Earth Luck! We go visiting clients home or at the place of their convenience!

8. Look at it this way.. many of us would envy such an environment.

30037634_Myworkenvironment.thumb.png.b5dc384348e94377e29818e8c482b411.png

9. In fact, this is the trend and even work well for many MNCs, Realtors etc.. for many years already! 

10. One common key trait or success factor is : "Productivity!"  This is why many companies saw this competitive edge.

11. For example, despite our busy work-load we can still afford to provide you very detailed proposals, meet-up, prepare cases, meet-up with another client so much more efficient!1265505682_WHOSAYSWORKANDLEISURECANNOT.png.d5c7bdfe805bfd0c5484422a1f8bbe5c.png

12. I believe most of us would gladly exchange their present work environment with like minded persons as us.

13. This is also why we are able to also find time to be active on this forum. As well as constantly improve on our resources on this forum.

As one observer says: "As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit"

Now you know why we are never late for work or stuck in traffic jams or squeezed into MRT trains! LOL

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Do you have a Feng Shui Group Buy Service? For HDB / Condos & ECs