About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Petit Jervois by SC Global (en bloc formerly Jervois Gardens)

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Petit Jervois by SC Global 

About to demolish the current flats = Jervois Gardens.

The main access is via Jervois Road.

While these photos were taken on a new connection road for Princes Charles Crescent. 

Good for both The Crest and Principal Gardens condo as no need to depend only on the Alexandra View/Jervois Lane links.

0CB4F210-971A-4D3B-BF9B-473F66D57C11.jpeg

ACEDEE7B-CFD1-4E53-9EFA-7E5282B8AA3B.jpeg4D205F29-321B-4EBD-822E-566FF9A76D7C.jpeg926A6E2F-E49F-45A1-AA0A-1F90B1FE0530.jpeg

Have still kept in contact, a previous client at Jervois Gardens. Will be doing a Feng Shui audit with him.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Actually the word Petit in French literally means small.

2. For some, it sounds quite odd to name a development "small."

3. Especially for Asians who favour auspicious names.

4. Thus how odd to be staying in a "small" place. Have "small" ambition. Have "small" profits!

5. A successful Asian business person often would steer clear of staying in a "small" place.

6. But wait a minute! The French language is so peppered with colourful expressions or flowery language!

7. For example, in the past, I own a Renault Grand Scenic. By the way they had two models of this Scenic. The base model is a standard 4 to 5 seater car. While this Grand Scenic can sit 7 persons.

8. Thus what Grand means here literally means BIG or Large vehicle. Not so much of what the English language's Grand means to most of us. Where we sometimes consider "impressive and important". 

9. Often we hear the word.. this woman has a "Petit Figure!". Here it means "small but beautiful package".

10. And usually a petit figure is a compliment meaning that this woman is not "huge" but rather slim and perhaps.. sexy! 

======== CARICATURE ==========

Look, here my man is a shorty! And his play-thing is so tiny! No thrill! If you know what I mean...

1739998963_ilikehotmanbutheisashortass.thumb.png.1832dc5c6eed64e5ecfd78d6fb168f09.png

But I am different! I am Petit! And yes HOT, HOT, HOT!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Staff

Ad

5952570E-3419-4A6C-B817-FC47D28215D5.thumb.jpeg.8ab96e4156ce972ce4a3c7d08aabc757.jpeg𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 – 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀.
Petit Jervois is that extraordinary confluence of pedigree, aesthetics, deft spatial planning and desirable location. With just 55 residences, one might add rarity to the list as well.
In celebration of SC Global’s 25 years of excellence in redefining luxury.

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝟏𝟎% 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓 
𝟏-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧